No Asians allowed

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2393181

I don't see this in Dallas....I don't think. Do we have some ladies in Dallas that do not see Asians? I do think they need to be specific... Middle easterners, Russians, Indians and Orient Asians.
Have t seen that except one time and she’s a Houston provider

We do have one Dallas lady that states no Indian or middle eastern though
I don't see Asian women. Or Blondes. Or Redheads. Or Blonde/Redheaded Asians.
That’s a new one for me. I think Ive only ever seen no African Americans and no Indians before when reading ads. I’m not Asian myself, but I’ve got a considerable amount of Asian friends. I’d consider them probably the most cleanly race I know. Hell, it’s even customary to take off your shoes when you enter their homes.
I'm Asian, and quite clean. In fact, I take pride in my everyday presentation and cleanliness.

Regardless, I'm not upset about the post. All that tells me is that I will not be inquiring to make time with this provider. Being actively opposed to someone's opinion never changes their mind. There are plenty of ladies whom I've visited and appreciate my company (and donation). I venture many would vouch for me on that account. And, to be fair, I also have my own types and preferences of the ladies I see. No problem there.

As was said in that thread, you do you. Or, more appropriately, you absolutely have the right to be wrong.
I love my Asian guys they are freaks...and clean! Lol
That's racist!
I’ve seen it once or twice. About as often as I’ve seen NWA.
What is NWA? A rap band?
LOL
What is NWA? A rap band? Originally Posted by Shep3.0
... I've never known any Asians to be attracted to large women
This country has always treated Asians like 4th class citizens.

Look up the Chinese Exclusion Act which was enacted in 1882, repealed in 1943 but it's discriminating racist laws were still allowed to stay in effect until 1967.

The Chinese Exclusion Act is the only law ever in U.S. History targeting a particular race and ethnic group of people.

Even Africans didn't get targeted and excluded with such laws.

Guess who started this law in the State and then became Federal:

CALIFORNIA, of course!

That's the thanks Chinese and Asians got from the American man for dying by the 1000's while digging their gold and tunneling mountains while building their railroads.

The American men would lower Chinese and Asians in baskets attached to long ropes, down the sides of mountains, to place dynamite charges and then deliberately not bring them back up fast enough before the dynamite exploded.

A dead Chinese/Asian equal one less person to pay and feed and house. Plenty more where they came from to come to America via San Francisco to work in the West.
... I've never known any Asians to be attracted to large women Originally Posted by roxy28
I’m a larger woman and I have two regular Asian clients. I was surprised myself, but they love the service and intimacy I provide..
My real life experience with Asians is that they are highly educated, very family oriented and very tight with the buck. Not sure about the amp girls though. That's really not my thing.

Butt if they get Americanized...who knows