Question for the ladies with pierced nipples

With your piercings in, how do you like your breasts/nipples pleasured?
I had nipple rings about 10 years ago before it became trendy. I only kept them in a little under a year. Once winter weather set in, the nipple rings made me feel like my nipples were gonna shoot off!! (and don't even get me started on a snag! OUCH!!)

I appreciate the resurgence of nipple jewelry.
I like a little ring poking out through a thin shirt.
Hot, hot, HOT!!!!!

As far as HOW to maneuver them, treat them as you would any other nipple, just being careful not to tug, bite, or suck on them too hard.
Great response!
Not a big fan of after taste of sucking on nickels, dimes and pennies in my mouth for the rest of the day.
Not a big fan of after taste of sucking on nickels, dimes and pennies in my mouth for the rest of the day. Originally Posted by Admiral Giggle

Although I do have a few ladies I see with nipple jewelry, I concur with Admiral. I mush more prefer to have only a nipple in my mouth. Just don't like to feel metal clicking my teeth nor the aftertaste.
I had nipple rings about 10 years ago before it became trendy. I only kept them in a little under a year. Once winter weather set in, the nipple rings made me feel like my nipples were gonna shoot off!! (and don't even get me started on a snag! OUCH!!)

I appreciate the resurgence of nipple jewelry.
I like a little ring poking out through a thin shirt.
Hot, hot, HOT!!!!!

As far as HOW to maneuver them, treat them as you would any other nipple, just being careful not to tug, bite, or suck on them too hard. Originally Posted by Exotic Yazmin DDD

I’ve often wondered this myself! And that is is great response.
“A little ring poking out through a thin shirt “...that’s hot!! I wish someone would post a pic of that.

And pierced ladies: since some clients like this and some not so much; isn’t it possible to just take them out if a client requests it?
Never know just how to play with a woman's nipples with rings in, so I tend to pass on them completely
I absolutely LOVE small nipple rings or the "barbells." I encountered one woman whose nipple jewelry was more like earrings with dangling pieces on them. Those were a bit too much for my tongue to deal with.
Not a big fan of after taste of sucking on nickels, dimes and pennies in my mouth for the rest of the day. Originally Posted by Admiral Giggle
+1

Although I do have a few ladies I see with nipple jewelry, I concur with Admiral. I mush more prefer to have only a nipple in my mouth. Just don't like to feel metal clicking my teeth nor the aftertaste. Originally Posted by EastTexasGrown
+1

Never know just how to play with a woman's nipples with rings in, so I tend to pass on them completely Originally Posted by mikehammer002001
+1