You Lost Me at CBJ

I’ve been in the hobby for over 20yrs now and I’m seeing more CBJ. Although I get it, it’s only natural to have a woman’s lips wrapped around your shaft. When I read ads now I see more CBJ, which is a NO for me.

What’s your opinions? Want to hear your responses.
GPS has spread like the plague it is.
They act like a cock in they mouth is beneath them. Avoid the cbj chicks. Rent comes monthly..........
CBJ is an automatic no for me as well. I encourage mutual STD tests, but for someone with ED caused by injury (thus not responsive to ED drugs), foreplay is a critical aspect of an encounter. Putting a rubber over a limp dick and playing with it isn't going to do anything.
  • jan-w
  • 06-23-2023, 11:37 PM
It is alarming to see so many younger gals going the non-gfe route. I prefer BBW's and the old joke was that BBW's give the best bj's because they're always hungry. Nowadays though, I see so many ads that shout NO GFE!. I mean these are BBW's straight out of the aisles of wal-mart, 200 lbs, so-so looks, scowling at the camera and all they say is NO BBBJ, NO KISSING, NO DATY. My god, who is seeing them? And just because a gal is on the higher end of the spectrum doesn't mean you're going to get all the good stuff. HDH's seem to have plenty of restrictions too. And at a much higher price. Sad state of affairs to be sure.
I didnt mind cbj in the backpage days when there was more variety and the prices were half of what they're asking for now. But now it's common to charge gfe prices for nongfe service. guess what I'm trying to say is i prefer bbbj but I don't mind a cbj if the price is right
well now we know who is spreading STIs and STDs
What is cbj!
Covered Blow Job. Oral sex on a condom covered penis.
Yes I agree CBJ is an automatic no for me as well.
I rather just stay home and jack off for free.
well as a provider that does not offer any bb services let me put in my 2cents. First off let's start with the list of things you can catch from doing oral without protection all you have to do is google it and read there are so many. Just imagine how many guys a lady that dose allow that sees in a day or week and dose that with. You do not know the other men she is doing that with. That my friend is how it spreads. Also, most of you are married or in a committed relationship and I am sure you are not using protection with them. Just like most of the women in this business have family and other at home. How would you explain catching something to them.
Why would you want a random woman you do not know to put her mouth on your winner raw. Never know what you could catch. Because you know that some of the tests that you get do take a few days to complete so what you are paying for them hours and days that she can't work or make money to just see you. Let's be real you are not. To me that shows you do not respect women or their wellbeing. Wither they are in the business our not.
Now remember this is just my thoughts and opinion.
I will always use protection I value my health and the health of my family. Just remember that there are things you cannot get rid of, and you should be careful.
My question is when was it ok or cool to even do that. When I started in the business it was very frowned upon. If a provider was found to be doing it, she would be fired from the services she worked for. I just never seen the allure in it. Even outside of the business I still play safe. Because you never know who someone has been with
Why would you want a random woman you do not know to put her mouth on your winner raw. Originally Posted by AmberMercadezRose
Did you mean “wiener” or “winner”? I’m liking the idea of calling wieners winners.

And thank you for providing a provider’s perspective.