Rittenhouse

...I see the DA went Full Metal Baldwin in court yesterday...
...I see the DA went Full Metal Baldwin in court yesterday... Originally Posted by Withnail
and a "Lets Go Brandon" to him also
Nothing like waving a gun around with your finger on the trigger.
World would be much safer if these assholes knew ANYTHING about gun safety
Nothing like waving a gun around with your finger on the trigger.
World would be much safer if these assholes knew ANYTHING about gun safety Originally Posted by lilylivered
Libitards know everything and you don't even have to ask. They will stick their nose into your business and tell you how wrong you are.
Libitards know everything and you don't even have to ask. They will stick their nose into your business and tell you how wrong you are. Originally Posted by HotRod2021
Wore my new "Let's Go Brandon" lid to Wegman's yesterday morning...Thumbs-up by all except this screwtop chardonnay cat lady...Bitch looked like the tree from The Wizard of Oz..."You just don't know what a good man Joe Biden is..."
Wore my new "Let's Go Brandon" lid to Wegman's yesterday morning...Thumbs-up by all except this screwtop chardonnay cat lady...Bitch looked like the tree from The Wizard of Oz..."You just don't know what a good man Joe Biden is..." Originally Posted by Withnail
I Had a Trump 2020 Make A liberal Cry Again flag on my truck. A woman was screaming at me from the sidewalk and I told her to pull her face diaper back up, she was so fuckin ugly she would make a freight train take a dirt road.
Joy Reid and the rest of the openly racist black females having a field day simultaneously bitching their nasty asses off and reflexively spewing divisive hate.

One of the biggest reasons I can think of to root for complete vindication of this kid, probably even more than the favor he did society by erasing these scumbags.

God bless KR even though there's probably no god.
Gentlemen
Let’s get back on the threads subject
free him and offer him a job. officer or fireman his choice
The prosecution got totally busted pushing that lo-res enhanced video. They had the original quality video the whole time. Assholes.
The prosecution got totally busted pushing thst lo-res enhanced video. They had the original quality video the whole time. Assholes. Originally Posted by Willie Wanker
was that before or after he was attacked
and now for the weather

riots tonight mix with snow
Was back home in Brooklyn last weekend...Glad I'm back up here now. Strapped.
weather next week
news trials for big bucks mmmm and snow and riots
BAZOOM!!!