[Sarcasm] Scary scary omicron.... [/Sarcasm]

Here is the real deal with the scary scary omicron:

Decoding the Omicron Panic
Covid overkill is bad for everybody except the politicians.

The latest variant of concern may be indeed that most expected of evolutionary developments, a virus resistant to existing vaccines. This is what follows from putting our vaccines into 4.5 billion arms. Early readings suggest Omicron may also be that other expected thing, a variant producing milder symptoms. Evolutionarily, the virus wants you to remain active, energetic and meeting lots of people and sneezing on them.
Here is what the sky is falling liberals will tell you.....

"Omicron may also be that other expected thing, a variant producing milder symptoms. Evolutionarily, the virus wants you to remain active, energetic and meeting lots of people and sneezing on them."

Soooo, they say the symptoms aren't bad, it's essentially a very mild common cold, or what you get when the weather changes and your head feels kind of fluffy but you still go into work?

Why, uh, why do I need to go through excessive lengths to protect myself from this? Why do any of us? If this strain isn't as harmful, if it's "thing" is to impact more people, less forcefully, this sounds like one of the millions of "viruses" we already live with on a day to day basis
...because it is quite handy at stripping freedom from people...
"Omicron may also be that other expected thing, a variant producing milder symptoms. Evolutionarily, the virus wants you to remain active, energetic and meeting lots of people and sneezing on them."

Soooo, they say the symptoms aren't bad, it's essentially a very mild common cold, or what you get when the weather changes and your head feels kind of fluffy but you still go into work?

Why, uh, why do I need to go through excessive lengths to protect myself from this? Why do any of us? If this strain isn't as harmful, if it's "thing" is to impact more people, less forcefully, this sounds like one of the millions of "viruses" we already live with on a day to day basis Originally Posted by valkyra
exactly
exactly Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
No, not exactly. We have 700,000+ deaths from this Covid. It is not just the sniffles.
This variant is sniffles...

More than half of those deaths came on Bidens watch..... do you remember what he said about the trumps performance? I can go get a linck for you.
By the by, Jen Nutsacki is blaming looting flash mobs on...wait for it...here it comes...THE CHINESE AIDS!
No, not exactly. We have 700,000+ deaths from this Covid. It is not just the sniffles. Originally Posted by brasil
Not all of those deaths are Covid, though. I'd guess not even close to that number are...
When my grandfather passed away early last year, it was right after covid started. I remember they tried listing it as covid-related. The man died of complications to cancer. He didn't have Covid. We argued with them over the death certificate. They were trying to say it was "covid related" because he wasn't able to get the treatment he could have... but the cancer would have killed him anyways. they skew numbers however they can
Not all of those deaths are Covid, though. I'd guess not even close to that number are...
When my grandfather passed away early last year, it was right after covid started. I remember they tried listing it as covid-related. The man died of complications to cancer. He didn't have Covid. We argued with them over the death certificate. They were trying to say it was "covid related" because he wasn't able to get the treatment he could have... but the cancer would have killed him anyways. they skew numbers however they can Originally Posted by valkyra
and per them there bad numbers, more have died under Biden than T.

So you'll fear getting a cold, LOL as the new one is almost not even flu like
Still not getting the sniffles shot, I think it's for cowards and women.
Still not getting the sniffles shot, I think it's for cowards and women. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
My man...
Getting medical advice on a whore board from Paulie, NBT, OSD is as dumb as getting English lessons from Plasticman
Getting medical advice on a whore board from Paulie, NBT, OSD is as dumb as getting English lessons from Plasticman Originally Posted by seen_alot
I have NOT given and medical advice
read n ask your Dr., and make sure he or she is not in fear of Gov Kathy
then make up your own m mind ta get a jab or or not

I asked my Doc, answer If I tell you the truth Gov Kathy will make sure I'm done in NY

nor have I said if I took a jab or not, and guess what ITS NONE OF YOUR FUCKING BUSINESS

I will say it should not be mandatory by GOV.
and reading stories on the new one, its like a cold
[QUOTE=Paulie Rockstar;1062667306]This variant is sniffles...

Every knowledgeable commentator has cautioned that we don't yet have enough information about this variant to make any informed conclusions. There is some anecdotal evidence that, although it appears to be more transmissible than Delta, it is less severe. But it is still not sniffles. And, by the way, Delta has not gone away. There are a ton of people in Buffalo in the hospital with Covid and the numbers are on an upward swing.