WE ARE ALL LIBERALS IN OUR HEART!

When I first started posting in a Pittsburgh forum I was constantly attacked by 2 individuals, they talked so conservatively that I just figured they must be 100% deplorable. But as I grew to know them and we are now close friends, I don't know if they would admit it but they began to like me. Then I realized they were just like me, and so probably are most of you! Here are their stories!

One goes by the name Bambino, now why would any tough talking conservative name himself Bambino? It is well known that Babe Ruth was a liberal democrat, yes he once for money endorsed a republican but everyone knew the Bambino was a liberal. Then I looked up the meaning of the word Bambino, which means soft little baby, I was stunned, I realized my new friend was a softy liberal, he was just in denial.

The other goes by the name LustLad I called him CrustyDick, yes that was mean but he seemed like such a dick, it seemed to fit. He like Bambino was relentless in attacking me. As time went on Crusty began to constantly correct me on grammar and punctuation. He was obsessed with it, I started spelling things wrong just to get a reaction. Then things got really weird when he started sending me cute little icons with all of his messages, sometimes multiple ones in the same message. Obsessed with grammar and spelling and sending me little icons it occurred to me,this was pretty gay. Yes this tough guy that had been badgering me for so long was actually a confused gay man trying to deny it by being conservative and tough!

Now I am thinking that all of you that are overboard with the anger and attacks are like my good friends Crusty and Bambino, just denying and hiding your liberal tendencies! in other words the reason you hate OBama and Hillary and Pelosi and Schumer and Barney and others so much is because your actually just like them, but don't want to admit it because you have been taught it's bad to be liberal! Maybe it was the schools you went to, or your backward parents, or the Fox News Channel you watch, something taught you to be different than your actual self! We are all born liberal, without prejudices, full of love, some of us stay that way the rest become conservatives filled with anger and confusion. Take a day off explore your liberal self, you may like what you find because we are all liberal in our hearts!
LMAO, that was good. Speak for yourself ma'am.
LMAO, that was good. Speak for yourself ma'am. Originally Posted by canuckeight
He needs an attention fix. This was a "look at me, look at me" thread!

Pods in other forums occasionally breach the surface and spray, too!
  • DSK
  • 02-16-2017, 03:44 PM
When I first started posting in a Pittsburgh forum I was constantly attacked by 2 individuals, they talked so conservatively that I just figured they must be 100% deplorable. But as I grew to know them and we are now close friends, I don't know if they would admit it but they began to like me. Then I realized they were just like me, and so probably are most of you! Here are their stories!

One goes by the name Bambino, now why would any tough talking conservative name himself Bambino? It is well known that Babe Ruth was a liberal democrat, yes he once for money endorsed a republican but everyone knew the Bambino was a liberal. Then I looked up the meaning of the word Bambino, which means soft little baby, I was stunned, I realized my new friend was a softy liberal, he was just in denial.

The other goes by the name LustLad I called him CrustyDick, yes that was mean but he seemed like such a dick, it seemed to fit. He like Bambino was relentless in attacking me. As time went on Crusty began to constantly correct me on grammar and punctuation. He was obsessed with it, I started spelling things wrong just to get a reaction. Then things got really weird when he started sending me cute little icons with all of his messages, sometimes multiple ones in the same message. Obsessed with grammar and spelling and sending me little icons it occurred to me,this was pretty gay. Yes this tough guy that had been badgering me for so long was actually a confused gay man trying to deny it by being conservative and tough!

Now I am thinking that all of you that are overboard with the anger and attacks are like my good friends Crusty and Bambino, just denying and hiding your liberal tendencies! in other words the reason you hate OBama and Hillary and Pelosi and Schumer and Barney and others so much is because your actually just like them, but don't want to admit it because you have been taught it's bad to be liberal! Maybe it was the schools you went to, or your backward parents, or the Fox News Channel you watch, something taught you to be different than your actual self! We are all born liberal, without prejudices, full of love, some of us stay that way the rest become conservatives filled with anger and confusion. Take a day off explore your liberal self, you may like what you find because we are all liberal in our hearts! Originally Posted by StandinStraight
Fuck you, you faggoty liberal prick!
Fuck you, you faggoty liberal prick! Originally Posted by DSK
DSK showing the most anger, he is a trying to bust out of his conservative closet! You can do it DSK!
Yeah limpdick, you got me! I'm a John Stuart Mill liberal...

...of course, John Stuart Mill is someone an uneducated, confused gay man like you has never heard of, let alone read.

He needs an attention fix. This was a "look at me, look at me" thread!

Pods in other forums occasionally breach the surface and spray, too! Originally Posted by LexusLover
As usual Lexus you miss the point, this is a look at you thread, there is a reason your angry and pretend your a rich Texas conservative that drives a Lexus. How did you get that way, what was it, if you figure it out you can be liberal again.
Yeah limpdick, you got me! I'm a John Stuart Mill liberal.

Originally Posted by lustylad
Hey Crusty nice to hear from you we still bowling tonight?
Won't be long now before his reach around buddies get here.
Hey Crusty nice to hear from you we still bowling tonight? Originally Posted by StandinStraight
Did Bwarney Fwank stand you up again?

Stay home and read Hayek and Mill, you little swishy walker.

Now I am thinking that all of you that are overboard with the anger and attacks are like my good friends Crusty and Bambino, just denying and hiding your liberal tendencies! in other words the reason you hate OBama and Hillary and Pelosi and Schumer and Barney and others so much is because your actually just like them, but don't want to admit it because you have been taught it's bad to be liberal! Maybe it was the schools you went to, or your backward parents, or the Fox News Channel you watch, something taught you to be different than your actual self! We are all born liberal, without prejudices, full of love, some of us stay that way the rest become conservatives filled with anger and confusion. Take a day off explore your liberal self, you may like what you find because we are all liberal in our hearts! Originally Posted by StandinStraight
I guess you're partially right. Liberalism is a mental illness. I suppose we're all a little crazy.

Jim
i strangled my inner libtard to death decades ago. how'd that turn out??

bahahahaaaaaa
  • DSK
  • 02-16-2017, 07:04 PM
DSK showing the most anger, he is a trying to bust out of his conservative closet! You can do it DSK! Originally Posted by StandinStraight
Liberals are faggots/traitors/pussies/shitheads/ignorant...
Liberals are faggots/traitors/pussies/shitheads/ignorant... Originally Posted by DSK
Well put sir.
The reason I detest Hillary Clinton is because she is a despicable, lying, money grubbing, sexual predator enabling cunt. It's really that simple.

By the way, I describe myself as a social liberal and a fiscal conservative. What consenting adults do with or to each other in private is not my business. If two guys or two girls want to get married, fine. Just do it legally and be bound by the same laws as any Heterosexual couple would. Marriage isn't the same as shacking up.

I think many of our drug laws are arcane, and the prosecution of them is an exercise in futility.

The one Libral Tenant I think is an abomination is abortion. Whether we like it or not, America uses abortion as both control, since by the Government's own statistics, 97 % of all abortions are for convienience. I am not a particularilly religious person, so it's not moral thing. It's a human thing. Our natural state of right and wrong should compel us to do better.

As for being fiscally conservative, I think that our tax laws do not take into consideration the hundreds of thousands of small business owners who have worked countless hours building a business and employing people, only to be thrown into the upper tax bracket after four or so months into the year, while being bone tired at the end of the day. It seems like the more you work, nor succeed, the more your initiative is penalized by a punitive tax that actually punishes hard work and initiative.

I also believe that the United States has become the most powerful Country on Earth, and the greatest bastion of freedom, because we don't take any shit off anybody, , and we have a Constitution that is immune to the petty whims of the moment, and has stood the test of time. Our founders delibertly made the document this way.

In most Parlimentary Governments, the law of the land is what a majority can agree on at one time. Thankfully, we have that "pesky" Constitution that doesn't bend, or yield, to the whims of the political winds, the Demagogue, or the Populist.