Encounter: Decided to venture into the unknown and take one for the team

Date: 5-3-2020
Name: Lisa (Tan Tan NOT)
Address and Phone: -
Address: Residential home off spring valley east of 75.1202 S. Bowser Rd.
Phone: 929-220-0122
City: Richardson
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://adultsearch.com/texas/dallas...scorts/1460870
Activities: LFK, HJ, DATY, BBBJ, 69, Mish, Doggy,
Hair Length and Color: Mid length brown
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Vietnamese
Physical Description: About 5'2"sh, B cup natural, 110lb, cute little round butt, cute smile, nice eyes,
Recommendation: Yes
Damn, wish i still has premium access.
Ok....your link showed a "21 year old Asian with DDD" and BBFS for $160hr.

If the pictures are even remotely accurate....Holy Shit!!!

So, is that her or typical fakes...inquiring minds wanna know!

Good post by the way, thanks!
Alex
Not sure how this is a YES...
Use photo search Fellas!!!
  • Owj
  • 05-06-2020, 08:39 AM
Sound like the houses in Houston.
Just paid a visit to that house.....unattractive, hurried back to my ride and left.
Trash
I don't want to insult my fellow AMP lovers but HOW THE FUCK DO YOU SEE THAT HOTTIE AND THINK SHE WILL BAREBACK YOU FOR $160???

We all go to K-AMPS believing the girls are free to work or not work, to leave, etc.

The women in these houses seem very trafficked. Stop seeing them. Shut this shit down or our shit is threatened. We are all going nuts without getting a nut but think with the big head.
I cant deny I've done that scene a few years back in another city
Just paid a visit to that house.....unattractive, hurried back to my ride and left. Originally Posted by 777guy
Same exact thing happened to me. I was tempted because I thought there was an outside chance that the girl really was Vietnamese. We texted back and fourth and the girl assured me she was Vietnamese. when I arrived they had 3 shirtless Asian men thug looking guys in the house staring at me. The girl was not Vietnamese. They are Chinese for sure and she did not want to provide what was agreed upon in the text. I immediately left and was getting a real bad vibe there fast. I should have listened to the other comments. But a possible Vietnamese tempted me. Stay away because this is classic Chinese bait and switch tactic. I should have know better buy curiosity got me.
I went in knowing the picture wasn't going to match the girl I saw. I just needed some pussy and I got it. It's simple supply and demand. Supply is low, demand is high. I was willing to accept the lower quality in place of none at all. And...She was okay. She smiled and was kind, even if the answer was no. She was not rude or rushing me. I humped on her for a considerable amount of time. That's the reasons why I gave a yes to the experience.
And this is a Yes !? Holy Shite
could had been a dude got surgery in thailand