Any TS in the carrollton area?

just curious if you know. There was one but she moved to spring valley area
Haven't seen her advertise in awhile, but Sydney has or at least used to have her incall in Carrollton Longdongdiva.com
I’ve never done a TS before and never will. However, I do have a friend in the Carrollton are that claims she is an awesome top and bottom. She said she lines it bare and loves swallow.

Just an FYI

KIE- 469-864-9225

African American
I was enticed by an extended series of some cute pics of an AA TS. Maybe 22 to 25, slender and newly acquired breasts. I arrived at the apartment complex and as I entered thru the unlocked front door that fronted the Bush Toll Road. (That was the final clue that got my attention). It looked like a nightmare set-up!
I jumped as many steps as I could to get away while trying not to break any bones. Lacey Cakes is destined for the horror movies.
What the fuck was I thinking?????
I was enticed by an extended series of some cute pics of an AA TS. Maybe 22 to 25, slender and newly acquired breasts. I arrived at the apartment complex and as I entered thru the unlocked front door that fronted the Bush Toll Road. (That was the final clue that got my attention). It looked like a nightmare set-up!
I jumped as many steps as I could to get away while trying not to break any bones. Lacey Cakes is destined for the horror movies.
What the fuck was I thinking????? Originally Posted by UTR4Passion

that bad huh? Always thought those pics were TGTBT