The trolls

My bad. I have to own it for feeding the trolls. As a prior lurker, I didn't get what this entailed. Got it now.

So my fun, sexy, and brilliant men that I love to play with, No reason to let idiots ruin the time that we could be spending together.

Oh, my..my with my French Canadian girlfriend in town this week, I best rest up.

XOXO,

Arianna
velvetvixen@gmail.com
www.thevelvetvixen.com
No reason to let idiots ruin the time that we could be spending. Originally Posted by Ari816
This ^ X 100!!
French Candian girlfriend!!!!

Oh LA` La`!!!!
I will say it again, the IGNORE list is your friend. The Trolls have ceased to exist in my world. I recommend it to everyone, just let them annoy each other and those who want to can totally tune them out.
Originally Posted by Wakeuр
Someone should quote this so they can see it since you and I are on ignore.
Someone should quote this so they can see it since you and I are on ignore. Originally Posted by boardman
I've been on ignore once that I know of! LOL
Good thing you mentioned your girlfriend, or this thrAD would be useless.
I am not sure if SL's beloved SG has had the opportunity to see his poem.

SL’S Silly Girl Poem

It’s a Silly Girl I Love and truly adore
The reason is simple it’s because she is a …..
Hot pink is her color and she could care less about a buck
She is a girl of few words but she likes to ….
Always to the point and sometimes even blunt
SL loves this one because she is really a ….
DATY and kissing are favorites of this lass
And it’s what I’ll do while drilling my dick right up her…

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnn
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnn Originally Posted by SillyGirl
You going to let her talk to you like that???

Thanks Guys!
wow from one liners to 4 letters...BRILLANT AGAIN...
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnn Originally Posted by SillyGirl
Don't fret it......they are looking.....heh
wow from one liners to 4 letters...BRILLANT AGAIN... Originally Posted by Irish Vixen
Obviously counting is an issue for you as well.
I will say it again, the IGNORE list is your friend. The Trolls have ceased to exist in my world. I recommend it to everyone, just let them annoy each other and those who want to can totally tune them out. Originally Posted by ez2plz
My opinion is that selecting the "ignore" function is a sign of significant weakness and inability to handle the 'heat in the kitchen', so to speak. It doesn't surprise me at all that so many of you are wimps, but what does surprise me is that you have finally acknowledged the fact!

Although it has grown old, tired and overused, as much as blaming COG, the chess versus checkers metaphor does apply!