New to Houston! Wanted to say Hi & Find out some info.

I havent been here in Houston and really explored the place! I was here about a month ago but I was working and here with family. I need some ideas on the great places to eat & drink! There is so much stuff here but I always find myself going to resteraunts or bars by myself. I am in the galleria area so I know there is the mall but thats about it! Any advice would be helpful THANKS! I hope houston treats me well!
Hit me up��
The restaurants and bars in Houston are overrated in the taste and service departments respectively,,,Most hangout spots have too many old white retirees and pretentious young white people that don't have a lot of money; both groups talk too much like a runaway train. The Galleria Mall is hood central and United Nations; expect to see and hear a lot of silly and goofy things. I've heard that Houston was not too bad 20 or more years ago so you might want to shop around for a time machine but don't use the public transportation in Houston.
Why does your showcase say you're Caucasian?
Why does your showcase say you're Caucasian? Originally Posted by Wakeup
It doesn't matter what race she is, everyone pretends to be an entitled Caucasian while in the city.
  • N.M.
  • 05-07-2016, 12:31 PM
The restaurants and bars in Houston are overrated in the taste and service departments respectively,,,Most hangout spots have too many old white retirees and pretentious young white people that don't have a lot of money; both groups talk too much like a runaway train. The Galleria Mall is hood central and United Nations; expect to see and hear a lot of silly and goofy things. I've heard that Houston was not too bad 20 or more years ago so you might want to shop around for a time machine but don't use the public transportation in Houston. Originally Posted by TheCat'sMeow
Dude, just STFU FOREVA already.

Stop hating from outside of the club....you can't get in!!
You wouldn't know the first thing about any places in Houston or how the hobby works in or any of the topics you like to insert you're little annoying, rejected-self in because it is obvious that the only place you have ever been is this website, and even here YOU'RE NOT WANTED.

Must we remind you every time of your epic fail adventures and tragic love stories you have been stupid enough to tell us yourself?

To the OP just ignore anything this reject has to say sweetie, this is his 3rd known handle, we're all just waiting for him to be banned again...

Houston is a great city I have come to love, I hope you enjoy your time here

There is a sticky with great suggestions and recommendations that might come handy to you right now, this is the link:

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=167105

Edit: Brace yourselves for the non-stop lame memes flow and idiotic posts to start...
Cinco... Cuatro... Tres... Dos.......u.....
Houston is a great city I have come to love, I hope you enjoy your time here

Originally Posted by Natalia Mori
Houston is great if you are foreign and a minority like yourself who can easily blend in the demographics,,,But it's never going to be a great city like the other more well-known cities that have good reputations and have higher standards,,,But then again you wouldn't know because the demand for your talents, you know the potty mouth, and your looks, another midget Latina that speaks broken English, will never exist outside of Houston. Sorry but that is the reality with which you work.
  • N.M.
  • 05-07-2016, 01:01 PM
* yawns in broken english *

* yawns in broken english *

Originally Posted by Natalia Mori
1st off ur fine asf.
2nd as a transplant from a major city in the East Htown is pretty cool.

Irma's downtown has great mex food and a nice atmosphere

Montrose has a lot of eateries and shops that are cool to explore

Triple j's has great BBQ and Rudy's

Look at the link the sexy and edible ms Mori posted
1st off ur fine asf.
2nd as a transplant from a major city in the East Htown is pretty cool.

Irma's downtown has great mex food and a nice atmosphere

Montrose has a lot of eateries and shops that are cool to explore

Triple j's has great BBQ and Rudy's

Look at the link the sexy and edible ms Mori posted Originally Posted by maineblame
(1) He means that he probably won't make an appointment,,,
(2) He's from New Orleans,,,
(3) Mexican food is found everywhere in Houston,,,Duh,,,
(4) He means to say that there are a lot of taco trucks and second-hand stores,,,
(5) He doesn't know that Dallas has better BBQ,,,
(6) He's never even seen the PM whore before and probably won't ever see her.
Houston is great if you are foreign and a minority like yourself who can easily blend in the demographics,,,But it's never going to be a great city like the other more well-known cities that have good reputations and have higher standards,,,But then again you wouldn't know because the demand for your talents, you know the potty mouth, and your looks, another midget Latina that speaks broken English, will never exist outside of Houston. Sorry but that is the reality with which you work. Originally Posted by TheCat'sMeow
Why don't you move ?

Oh wait.. if you can't get a woman to sleep with you or even buy pussy in a city with low standards like Houston, what are chances of a loser like you making it in a World Class City?
(1) He means that he probably won't make an appointment,,,
(2) He's from New Orleans,,,
(3) Mexican food is found everywhere in Houston,,,Duh,,,
(4) He means to say that there are a lot of taco trucks and second-hand stores,,,
(5) He doesn't know that Dallas has better BBQ,,,
(6) He's never even seen the PM whore before and probably won't ever see her. Originally Posted by TheCat'sMeow
Thanx for deciding who I may or may not see
New Orleans lol dam u suck in all aspects lol
Have u been to Irma's ? Prob not
Great Thai,burger joints and Katz deli
Ur opinion ...thnx again
Dick riding again smh

I'm hispanic/white. It says Caucasian because I am.
Thanx for deciding who I may or may not see
New Orleans lol dam u suck in all aspects lol
Have u been to Irma's ? Prob not
Great Thai,burger joints and Katz deli
Ur opinion ...thnx again
Dick riding again smh

Originally Posted by maineblame
(1) He concurs,,,
(2) Nah, Houston sucks,,,
(3) Irma's or whatever Gringo name they apply, it's still the same crappy Texan-Mexican food that no authentic Mexican would compare to the mother land,,,
(4) He means food that young, poor white people would eat,,,
(5) And countless other opinions on yelp and other web sites.