Sadly, this isn't my 2,000th post

• Vyt
  • 04-13-2012, 07:53 AM
Due to events in my own life, I need to step away from the hobby for a while.

I've requested my account be disabled so will not be able to respond to PMs. I'll keep my hobby email (linked below) open a few more days if you need to get in touch of me for whatever reason.

As far as moderation goes Austin is in very capable hands. Please for their sake keep the drama to a minimum.

Have fun, be safe, and as a great philosopher taught us, be excellent to one another.
Take care Vyt ! No promises on the drama though .
:-(
Vyt, thanks for being a moderator and for all your contributions to the boards.
I wish you the best of luck in your personal life and hope to see you back someday.
Sorry to hear it Vyt. Take care.
Aww will miss you Vyt.
Vyt,
Thanks for giving your time and input here! I have truly enjoyed getting to know you and working with you as a Mod. Good Luck with whatever comes your way and you know that you are always welcome back if that is the way the dice fall!! If ever you need my help with anything or just need someone to talk to, you know how to find me. I will truly miss our "Quiet Mod"!!!

May you always have sunshine on your face and fair winds at your back!!

Warmest Regards,

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff
  • Paven
  • 04-13-2012, 02:30 PM
Take care Vyt and good luck!
OMG!!!!!

NOT MY LITTLE VYT?!?!?!?

...May you always have sunshine on your face and fair winds at your back!! Originally Posted by Spacemtn
I will see what I can do to make that happen! You will be missed on eccie Vyt!

P.S Guess I'm now in need of a new pocket mod- current mods email me if you'd like to audition for the part.
Take care, it was nice meeting you at the social, all the best.
I am soon to follow you too Vyt! I wish you luck and in your real world, just as you have done with me. Obviously you know how to reach me "real world".
OMG Vyt... what am i to do? you were like one of the very few guys that understood why I liked, and yes even loved the women that I loved! Can I take over custody of Reya?

I hope everything goes well for you. ...and may you stay, forever young.
  • ztonk
  • 04-13-2012, 03:30 PM
I couldn't say it better than Space... best wishes, sir!

Can I take over custody of Reya? Originally Posted by austinkboy
Hey, Space.. I think Kboy is volunteering to step up!

ztonk
AustinModStaff
Sorry to see ya go.

Be safe