Beware! Whispers can out you.

How come nothing has been done about Whispers outing me?
It's because you've got such a bad attitude no one cares about you.
How did Whispers out you?
It's because you've got such a bad attitude no one cares about you. Originally Posted by rockerrick
That's just too funny. A bad attitude according to you guys is not calling the ladies the W word and when the bullied fights back. Anyways it doesn't matter. A mod's job is to enforce the rules regardless of who the person is.
How did Whispers out you? Originally Posted by Artist Formally Known As
You are not allowed to say who was at said event without the person saying it first. I said who I was going to be sitting with yesterday and got threatened with invite revocation, thread edited, and a big long novel about how it affects security even though we all use anonymous user names.
Did he say it in coed?
Did he say it in coed? Originally Posted by Artist Formally Known As
Doesn't matter. You can't say it in the LR either. I've made mistakes thinking LR was safe to say things and got my hand slapped. I got it slapped yesterday for saying who I was going to be sitting with in the LR.
You "outed" yourself: http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=429072&page=5, post #65. An in Coed, no less. Anyone paying attention knew where you were hoping to see Sixx.
HMMMM So he outed himself.......So that XXXk a year job makes it hard to keep from having a slip of the lip huh.
You "outed" yourself: http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=429072&page=5, post #65. An in Coed, no less. Anyone paying attention knew where you were hoping to see Sixx. Originally Posted by Fratelli
Show me where I said luncheon? I was vague just like I'm vague in this thread. It's pretty obvious there are rules for Whispers and the attack pack which basically amounts to pretty much none and then there are rules for the rest of us.

Let me use Whispers example. If hobbyist X's wife somehow got to the LR thread and wanted to follow hobbyist... So would it be obvious to the hobbyist's wife?
  • Sire
  • 04-20-2012, 07:32 PM
You "outed" yourself: http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=429072&page=5, post #65. An in Coed, no less. Anyone paying attention knew where you were hoping to see Sixx. Originally Posted by Fratelli
I'm only barely following this drama, and I caught that.

I'm glad I joined and got LR access. This place is a fucking riot.
This guy is like a cousin of Yssup. Not as entertaining, but just as jumpy.....
  • Sire
  • 04-20-2012, 07:34 PM
I take it this "Yssup" was a pussy? Since it's "pussY" spelled backwards?
So where is the explanation from Ztonk and Space? The lack of a response speaks louder than words. And the example that I used they are very aware of because it was used on me.
That's just too funny. A bad attitude according to you guys is not calling the ladies the W word and when the bullied fights back. Anyways it doesn't matter. A mod's job is to enforce the rules regardless of who the person is. Originally Posted by txAustin202
I have never called the ladies that word get your facts straight.