What turns Women on?

Damn . . . and all this time I thought it was cash.
That will always be a mystery...for the simple fact no two are alike.
Damn . . . and all this time I thought it was cash. Originally Posted by pyramider

You beat me to it. When I read the title and saw two responses I didnt think anyone would be that fast.
That will always be a mystery...for the simple fact no two are alike. Originally Posted by Alecia
Or the same turnon from day to day . . .
You beat me to it. When I read the title and saw two responses I didnt think anyone would be that fast. Originally Posted by Boltfan
Just calling them the way I see them.
the things you least expect would and have never thought of doing.
Northpark and the Galleria
This:

aphrodisiac in a bottle I love when a man wears this!

Also my biggest turn on is the simple touch. Turns me into melted butter! Hot and wet!
A new Mercedes convertible.
wow fahrenheit? thats soooo 1991
I know lol I actually first fell in love with it when I was in middle school but it is something I still love on a man. Of course I do love my older gentlemen that happen to still wear it. Makes me want to lick all over em! ; )
I know lol I actually first fell in love with it when I was in middle school but it is something I still love on a man. Of course I do love my older gentlemen that happen to still wear it. Makes me want to lick all over em! ; ) Originally Posted by sexykim2008
Damm it I just ran out of Fahrenheit!!!!!!!!!
The real answer is: being fucked hard and a man who isn't a pussy. But like mentioned above no two people are the same, but I've found the answer above to be more true than not.
This:

aphrodisiac in a bottle I love when a man wears this!

Also my biggest turn on is the simple touch. Turns me into melted butter! Hot and wet! Originally Posted by sexykim2008
As a collector of fragrances, I'm afraid the Fahrenheit does little for me, but I'll more than make up for it with my soft touch.