Backdoor Play

Backdoor play is great and can be alot of fun but there are somethings that make it so much better for both parties. It is not wise to go from Backdoor to Frontdoor with the same condom cause it can cause the woman to get infections. It is nt wise nt to use lube. Lube is important cause it makes it so much more fun. Lube also needs to be used even if it is the fingers goin to the backdoor. Backdoor play isnt suppose to be painful but enjoyable and pleasureable for both parties. It is so much fun to look at a guy and say you want to do this and give him the lube and go for it. It is really fun when a guy hasnt done it and may have thought about it and was to shy to ask for whatever reasons and you get him to do it and man guess what he likes Backdoor as much as Frontdoor. Backdoor play can be a great way to end a great time with another person. Hugs and Kisses TP* If you havent tried Backdoor maybe you should. If you do you will be knocking on that door alot from now on.
Knock Knock
Truly, may I knock on your back door? It should be fun for all!
knock knock
Mmmmm TP Brings back nice memories!!! Thinkin...knock knock.....you may need to take.....knock knock....another road trip soon!
I must agree it is pleasurefull I really enjoy back door I have my best orgasims like that
  • Ovan
  • 08-07-2012, 01:39 PM
I fell in love with the idea when I was a kid, and became a devoted fan when I did it for the first time. Now I feel like I Have to do it every time I'm in bed with someone. Both my ex and I loved it when I would cum in her but. To this day I have yet to find a chick that would let me do that to them.
Knock knock TP. Cum back soon...we'll get all the lube CVS has!
I love girls who enjoy getting rear ended I tend to put some of my best horsepower to work when they do!
Done well it is one of the most pleasureable, intense experiences two people can share, Done incorrectly it is intensely wrong.
My backdoor taken by a woman with long strapon and more!
Now this is my kinda fun!
KNOCK KNOCK!!

kisses
Sierra
Knock Knock Knocking on heavens door! *sings*

I have absolutely no idea why that song came to mind :P
Backdoor fun shouldn't be had by only the women. Show me a woman wearing a strap on and an open minded guy and I will show two people who know how to have fun...ijs
My backdoor taken by a woman with long strapon and more! Originally Posted by maxemus48