Rochester help

Does anyone know of some ladies in Rochester that will entertain a couple? Thanks for the help!!
I saw Lilly Grey a few years back. I asked her if she saw couples. Her reply "YES". But she is not cheap. She would be good with a couple.
I think she is still around. I am not a premium user anymore so I cant see the provider ads.
I am not a premium user anymore so I cant see the provider ads. Originally Posted by newcpl
Don't feel like the

.... no one can see the provider ads anymore.....
Really??? WTF is that all about
I love couples! I can travel to Rochester
Does anyone know of some ladies in Rochester that will entertain a couple? Originally Posted by viper1977
plastic man ...cans ...help!

...first yas gots ta ...tells us a ...couple a ...whats?
Really??? WTF is that all about Originally Posted by newcpl
The ads are gone, the greetings are gone, the girls are gone. On the bright side, the trolls are still here
….always looking on the bright side!!
So here all along I thought the reason I wasn't seeing all that good stuff was that I lost my premium membership. Glad I didn't pay for it.
No more pics of NN in her black lingerie!
So here all along I thought the reason I wasn't seeing all that good stuff was that I lost my premium membership. Glad I didn't pay for it.
No more pics of NN in her black lingerie! Originally Posted by newcpl
Twitter
No more pics of NN in her black lingerie! Originally Posted by newcpl
https://twitter.com/NikkiSm51200921/...132546/photo/1
Oh Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
OOhh sausagepants
Too bad it's not illegal to traffic trolls! Oh, they're subhuman.
deplorables