anybody a member of rubmaps?

rubmaps list 4 or 5 amps in buff. one place has 9 reviews since sept. I cant read reviews without paying but the amp they list I go to biweekly for a [real] massage and cant believe anything else is going on.VERY large great operation. not going to even mention name. my point is ,is rubmaps just another scam website? if anyone is a member please pm me or look up a downtown amp with 9 reviews, theres only one!
there isn't a place on rubmaps for buffalo that matches that description at all. theres 4 amps. no big large corporation. sorry bud
there isn't a place on rubmaps for buffalo that matches that description at all. theres 4 amps. no big large corporation. sorry bud Originally Posted by pussmeowpussmeow
There's 3 and one has 9 reviews. I don't think you were on the right website. But I don't know about rubmaps. It's not so easy in NY to have an anonymous account. They don't take gift cards if you're in NY state
some one got back to me . the place that had 9 reviews were real reviews of the place I go to and none of them intimated extras so why include a rmt place on the same page with 4 amps on a monger website?
... so why include a rmt place on the same page with 4 amps on a monger website? Originally Posted by kyleelover
Maybe the rmt place just wants more business.

Always thought rubmaps was a lame site with little relevant current info since they list amps long gone and closed.