Happy Black History Month

Im very disappointed in the woke folks in this forum for not stepping up on this issue! Not one peep out of our wokesters.
Anyways Happy black history month!
Guessing their rhetoric is just all talk.
Crickets revealing our true racists!
i think there needs to be a Rocket Racoon month and WD needs to use this as his avatar

i think there needs to be a Rocket Racoon month and WD needs to use this as his avatar

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

Originally Posted by matchingmole

if you zzzzzzz so
Why do you think that the libs used the shortest month of the year for Black History Month. I have noticed a couple of web sites proudly talking about the exploits of some black Americans but they neglect to mention that they were republicans, independents, or whatever, but they were not democrats. That only came to pass in the last 50 years when the brain washing was complete.
Why do you think that the libs used the shortest month of the year for Black History Month. I have noticed a couple of web sites proudly talking about the exploits of some black Americans but they neglect to mention that they were republicans, independents, or whatever, but they were not democrats. That only came to pass in the last 50 years when the brain washing was complete. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
Holee chit, JD. Don’t drive.
I just figured it was because they were taking advantage of the freebies F Joe Biden was passing out from the $30M allocation of the Hunter Biden Peace Pipe Plan (HBPPP). Plus, let's face it, there are a lot less eligible participants, because as we know, if they didn't vote for F Joe Biden, then they can't participate in the February celebrations.

Im very disappointed in the woke folks in this forum for not stepping up on this issue! Not one peep out of our wokesters.
Anyways Happy black history month! Originally Posted by winn dixie
  • WTF
  • 02-18-2022, 07:38 AM
Holee chit, JD. Don’t drive. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Barelycorn hasn't heard of Dixiecrats or the 1964 voting rights act and all the racists moving to the HOP

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Lol Thor calls him rabbit
Originally Posted by matchingmole
That's pretty much what it represents violence and destruction, lol. Enjoy your celebration.
Barelycorn hasn't heard of Dixiecrats or the 1964 voting rights act and all the racists moving to the HOP Originally Posted by WTF
+1

Speaking of Dixiecrats who became republican, it was good ole Senator Strom Thurman that filibustered LBJ's civil rights act. Even though he fathered a child with a Black woman, he was a segregationist his entire life and a republican.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strom_Thurmond
Anyways Happy black history month! Originally Posted by winn dixie
Johnny Reb, I hope you are being sincere. After all you did put in your Avatar the Confederate Flag for a couple weeks. You took it down and replaced with a picture of Jefferson Davis.

Please don't make that excuse about pride and heritage.