Trumpy's Supreme Court lol.... not!!!

The court told trumpy to go fuck himself on hiding his corruption from the bipartisan congressional committee.

The court is just another example of trumpy thinking he owns something lol n omg n wtf

Yes I do say and know so dah
::mf_see hearspeak:
I guess Bitten and his infested son will have to give up theirs next year!

You know: Equal Protection!
Biden should appoint his son to a white house position like trumpy had to do with his children lol n omg n wtf.

Biden should also expand the Supreme Court. Tell the people, like McDonald did, this is what they voted for when McDonald blocked an Obama appointment and rushed through a trumpy appointment.

Biden should appoint his son to a white house position like trumpy had to do with his children lol n omg n wtf.

Biden should also expand the Supreme Court. Tell the people, like McDonald did, this is what they voted for when McDonald blocked an Obama appointment and rushed through a trumpy appointment.

Originally Posted by Tsmokies
Who’s McDonald?
The Gop leader that quakes like a duck dah. Some refer to him as mconnel. Aka trumpy's favorite Republican that knows trumpy is a corrupt mofo lol n omg n wtf

Btw...why so angry all the time bambi. Do you need a break from your 24/7 obsession??? Maybe take a break and get a life Lol n omg n wtf
:munch_h4h :
^^^^^^^^^^^^

He made a funny bout the Turtle
The Gop leader that quakes like a duck dah. Some refer to him as mconnel. Aka trumpy's favorite Republican that knows trumpy is a corrupt mofo lol n omg n wtf

Btw...why so angry all the time bambi. Do you need a break from your 24/7 obsession??? Maybe take a break and get a life Lol n omg n wtf
:munch_h4h : Originally Posted by Tsmokies
Pssssst, there’s two C’s in McConnell, and two L’s.
I just care about spelling McDonald correct sir lol n omg n wtf
... McDonalds... Maybe one o' the liberal lads will take you
there for supper... You can order a Happy Meal.

Well, ... In your case, mate - it'd surely be A Sad Meal.

#### Salty
Why would I be sad salty??? Just making fun of really really stupid people could make someone happy lol n omg n wtf and I actually have a life
Bump...even though there is no defense of the Supreme Court telling trumpy the orange clown corrupt cry baby to fuck off. Trumpy and his cartel are not worthy. That's what all the judges say. lol n omg n wtf

Yes I do say so and know so dah
Poor little trumpy. He just can't get no respect dah
Bumb again smh

Maybe someone can explain why the trumpy cartel has lawyers in the courts basically every fucking day trying to cover up the trumpy cartel crimes???

I can tell you why Hillary Obama n Biden don't lol n omg n wtf no crimes smh