Grapevine??

I am thinking bout staying a nite in Grapevine..in couple weeks.
Is that good area for having fun in???
Hotel and food suggestions? Pm me if you want..Thanks!
Lots of interesting pseudo old fashioned stores on Main street
In 'n Out Burgers if you don't have one near you - try an "animal style" burger
Glass Cactus I've heard is good for finding love for the evening - no personal experience

There is at least one kosher salami vendor that delivers - PM me for details, already low pricing is discounted for visitors
thanks babe...How is the hobby scene there??
Grapevine is awesome with many things to do and places to eat. And just down the street From the midcities ����. Just screen and have fun legand
I've stayed at and visited the Hilton Garden Inn at 114 and Main Street numerous times and it's always been a comfortable spot. Plenty of good eateries nearby, too.

Thanks yall. Getting good responses!!!
Hotel suggestions??? Thx!
  • Go4it
  • 01-30-2020, 11:02 PM
If you are looking for a place to have lunch -- downtown Grapevine at the SE corner Main//College is the best place ever for a deli sandwich ---- Weinbergers Deli. They stay open til 8:00
Breakfast at Old West Cafe. Bring an appetite.
There is a Super 8 corner of main and 114
Comfort Inn about a block off of main and 114
Appreciate it!!
I would love to finally get to meet+ you in grapevine. I just sent you a message. Do you have your dates set for this awesome city? Wondering minds would love to know

Thanks, T
and there are a few wineries & tasting rooms there.

dont know about providing/hobbying there.
i dont even remember any provider advertising she was there.

it is close to southlake (lots of restaurants, including a Central Market) and dfw airport and 6-8 miles from the mid-cities.

enjoy your visit/stay!!
I am getting great responses...so excited!!
Nearby at Nylo Los Colinas is a very nice location
Awesme..thanks yall..I am here already having fun! Going over to McKinney tomorrow...but I will be back in Grapevine in couple monthes.