Dear Laurenspencer ❤

I want to thank you for all you have taught me in this business. The knowledge and wisdom you have imparted upon me has been a great help and support throughout this career path I so wholeheartedly wanted to do! I believe my success is at least in part due to your kind sincere support and mentorship.

I want to express my deepest gratitude for believing in me. You have been an excellent friend, teacher, mentor and a great inspiration for me. You have inspired me to pursue my goals. I will miss you when I move to FL for bigger greener and warmer pastures.

With hard work and dedication. You have shown me the value of honesty, sincerity and trust in this business.

I truly appreciate and value everything I have learned from you. It will forever remain a major contributor behind my success that is and achievements yet to come in FL. I look forward to the day I can do the same for someone else. Always paying it forward.

Thank you, once again, for your time, support and patience.

Sincerely warm regards and Hugs,
Macey Jewel
Love it! Both of you are great, fun and sexy women!
Thank you iamrollin. Yes Lauren is very sexy !!
I want to thank you for all you have taught me in this business. The knowledge and wisdom you have imparted upon me has been a great help and support throughout this career path I so wholeheartedly wanted to do! I believe my success is at least in part due to your kind sincere support and mentorship.

I want to express my deepest gratitude for believing in me. You have been an excellent friend, teacher, mentor and a great inspiration for me. You have inspired me to pursue my goals. I will miss you when I move to FL for bigger greener and warmer pastures.

With hard work and dedication. You have shown me the value of honesty, sincerity and trust in this business.

I truly appreciate and value everything I have learned from you. It will forever remain a major contributor behind my success that is and achievements yet to come in FL. I look forward to the day I can do the same for someone else. Always paying it forward.

Macey Jewel Originally Posted by MJewel
So, when are you moving? Are you going to be around for a little while?
Good for you that you are moving to Fla. I am jealous. fun in the sun, beaches, etc. it will probably be really good for you to get a fresh start as well after the recent issue you had with a deposit and a hacked account. He said/she said issues are no fun for anyone. I hope you find greener pastures.
Lauren really is such a sweetheart. She would be the best mentor imaginable.
When do you move?
M Jewel I wish you all the best please just shake off the shit here be positive and grab the best you can
Hello, That incident is very strange. Since I do not take deposits at all. ArkyLegend and I were both scammed. Him out of … $ & I scrutinized for something that I didn’t do. My Tryst account was hacked. Someone changed my home city to Santa Rosa, CA. Which I caught. What I didn’t catch was that they attached a phone # on my Tryst account. I do not like to keep a phone # on there because I get texts that are not serious inquiries especially after midnight. My assistant intercepts emails screens and that is how a real appointment is made with me. Sometime around the Fall I’m going FL. Let’s clear the air here once and for all that incident scammed me as much as it did him. I reached out to that # and let them know I was the real Macey J. They were caught red handed. I removed the # and locked my account down tight. Eccie is not a super big platform in South FL P411 is. I wish everyone the absolute best here!! I am not a thief never have been. Nothing but warm Hugs to all!
BTW I’m only returning home. I am a real true Floridian born and raised there moved here because at the time I was married and he moved me here and I had my sons here. They are now grown. It’s time to go home. I will visit from time to time
All the best to you - you’re clearly a class act.

My only comment is that, if you’re driving to Florida, a good route might be to pass through Little Rock and rest up for a day or two before the rest of the drive!?? Just sayin….

Best wishes - Florida is fortunate to have you!
{staff edit-CK-- ads are not allowed}
Now I'm really confused about the direction of this thread. I'm not very Eccie savvy about the ebb and flow but I thought it was about saying thanks and then the tracks jumped to touring next week. Not trying to be a thrill kill but I have a one track mind.
This is a really nice post Macey!
Showing appreciation and respect goes along way with some.
Congratulations on your move to my Favorite vacation spot !
I wish you all the best in your new adventures
Summer when I get settled. You are more then welcome to come and visit, work etc. Nov-March is busy there!!!
Summer when I get settled. You are more then welcome to come and visit, work etc. Nov-March is busy there!!! Originally Posted by MJewel
Oh wow
Thats a wonderful offer id love to take you up on,
I love Florida id move there if my family would let me lol &
You're the sweetest Macey
Thank you so much

Macey Jewel Originally Posted by MJewel
So sorry Im just seeing this kind post , I have been working so much I have not had time to be on the board . You are a very sweet person Macey and its a honor to know you . I hope you have a wonderful Labor Day weekend