Do providers think long-term?

Just curious if any of the providers here are thinking long term for themselves. Any of you girls in school? Or learning a trade? Or are you living life one session at a time? Or maybe you're planning on providing until retirement?
What are you?....A career guidance counselor or fucking financial planner? Why does it matter?
Maybe he's writing a book

Or white knighting
Long term to a provider is the next time rent or cell phone bill is due...

Short term is the time the next trick shows up...
Just curious if any of the providers here are thinking long term for themselves. Any of you girls in school? Or learning a trade? Or are you living life one session at a time? Or maybe you're planning on providing until retirement? Originally Posted by extraperson1988
While an interesting question, I'd like to mention that the providers I know who have solid (and attainable) long term goals, usually don't want to share too many details about their other lives with clients. That way it is much easier to leave this life behind when they're ready to move onward.

Also, many of them do not maintain an online presence because it is impossible to erase later.
One recently told me she banks it for her kids college. I guess instead of a 529 plan they have a 69-k9 plan.

I'm here through Saturday, don't forget to tip your waitress.
Just curious if any of the providers here are thinking long term for themselves. Any of you girls in school? Or learning a trade? Or are you living life one session at a time? Or maybe you're planning on providing until retirement? Originally Posted by extraperson1988
All of the young ones are just ask one.

OP whatever you do don't put on a Captain Save-A-Hoe cape.....it'll get all muddy.
  • bbkid
  • 11-12-2013, 02:14 PM
Most of them say they go to Rice. Most of them...
OP maybe you should start some type of a trust fund or retirement plan for them....
Most ladies aren't going to disclose what they do in their personal lives. Most of my clients know I have a BA in Mrktng and this isn't my only source of income. And thats basically all im disclosing. I'm not knocking the ladies who depend on this solely, but for me there's no way I could finacially do that at all. Its always good to have a back up, that's what education is for.
Most of them say they go to Rice. Most of them... Originally Posted by bbkid
I was chatting to a cute black stripper in Dallas a few years back, she was saying she was studying jazz piano, I said 'did you see Nina Simone died last week' she was 'who is Nina Simone?'
long term like a 401k plan or stocks and bonds
I bet not
long term like a 401k plan or stocks and bonds
I bet not Originally Posted by willdooit
You would lose, then.
I was chatting to a cute black stripper in Dallas a few years back, she was saying she was studying jazz piano, I said 'did you see Nina Simone died last week' she was 'who is Nina Simone?' Originally Posted by essence
Were you dispirited? The reason for asking is a similar incident a year or so ago left me with a strange case of slow rolling lows for a day or three: she too was a jazz pianist, altho I never heard her play. Of course I got all excited and commenced to jabbering about the Duke and Money Jungle and how ole Mingus went smooth nuts on that record and about him locked up with Bobby Fischer and telling about Jack Lesburg running through the brick wall at the Cocoanut Grove fire with his double bass and all that shit....and she never heard of none of them.

Left me desolate. Go figure! But I'm guessing you were bummed too.