Waste of time with Viktoria Stone

I saw her post from yesterday in the Weekend Lineup offering a 280 GFE/240 PSE special
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=903051

Sent her a text this morning asking about her availability this afternoon and her P411 info as I couldn't locate it. After that was worked out and a 2 pm appt was scheduled, I told her I was coming from the far north. She asked if I read her ad on here or P411. I told her here.

At 12, she texted me back telling me to recheck her Eccie profile as she had updated it. Take in mind I did not have premium access at this point. I texted her back asking if she added a pic or was I missing something. Told her I was headed that way now.

After driving almost an hour, I pulled over and paid for premium access to find that she had changed her listed special to $$$

Sent her another text asking if this was the change. I have yet to receive a reply.

I guess she had remorse over the special she offered yesterday or that her phone is blowing up and she figured she could make more.

Either way, be careful with this one as she seems very flighty and will leave you hanging.

.....Maybe.

Though the ad does read like she's saying it's for the duration of her stay. Maybe Ms. Stone will chime in to clarify.
Apparently M_Star reconsidered. Pimp-dar flashing.
that is bad whoring for sure.
  • RGB93
  • 11-15-2013, 02:39 PM
She sounds like a real flake, she needs to go back to where she came from.
See my men's lounge post. Her reviews are accurate. The price change was odd but I didn't make a big deal. She went over time with me so it worked out fair. Full DT and Greek is in the price, with plenty of other interesting things.
I would report this to Preferred411.
I would report this to Preferred411. Originally Posted by universalenergy
Why?
Changing rates?
Not responding to text?
Hurt feelings?
I don't care about the rate change.

I don't have hurt feelings.

What I do care about was having my time wasted by someone that made no attempt to contact me concerning a confirmed appt until after I posted. I was just sharing my experience for others to make their own choice. This is an information exchange after all.

Thanks to the exchange of info I received from this post, I now know the full reality of what transpired today. Throughout, I was nothing but polite and truthful. Wished I had received the same and not some vitriolic rant.
Dudes posting info..he is not all butt hurt so why are some of y'all. That pussy whip must sting.
vitriolic: [vi-tree-ol-ik]very caustic; scathing: vitriolic criticism.
of a substance, esp a strong acid) highly corrosive
severely bitter or caustic; virulent: vitriolic criticism
I looked at her pictures and she's quite porkable...and she's even receptive to getting popped in the pooper! How quaint!

Not sure how I would feel about a last minute rate increase due to an oversight...especially if we already had a confirmed appointment in place. As long as she's willing to take a weenie in the dirt box and just be a nasty lil slut in general, I doubt I would feel all vitriolic about it.

Dorian...was that a proper use of the word? LOL
I know what I would've done over a rate change
I know what I would've done over a rate change Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
...and you're such a meanie for even entertaining the thought.
Why?
Changing rates? Originally Posted by cabletex7
Yes if it doesn't reflect her rate here.