Does swallowing cum make you sleepy?

Swallowing semen puts me right to sleep. It's one of the only things that helps my insomnia. I was curious if there was a scientific explanation, so I googled.

I was surprised to find others with similar experiences and strayed across another interesting article touting the "10 Surprising Health Benefits of Semen."

http://www.yourtango.com/experts/pro...benefits-semen

Good read...

Anyone else get sleepy after swallowing? Any guys have SOs who experience this? It's fine at night, but can be difficult after a midday tryst! Some woman claim to build up a resistance if they give enough blow jobs.
Glad I'm a insomniac!
Maybe whoever your sucking off is taking Ambien on a daily and your just feeling the residuals.
That was one theory that came up in my Google search. But that would, quite frankly, equate to a lot of guys taking a lot of Ambien...
A guy's gotta sleep.....maybe you just get cum drunk?
I drink Alot of coffee if that will help.
I will be in Houston in march and we can test your theory. I will be sure to,drink plenty of pineapple juice...and be well hydrated.. What you think?
If you need help sleeping PM me.
I will be in Houston in march and we can test your theory. I will be sure to,drink plenty of pineapple juice...and be well hydrated.. What you think? Originally Posted by TrmaOne
As long as you avoid the asparagus, sounds good.
Or maybe the guy double doses on Ambien every night so he can actually sleep undisturbed without all the bullshit questions of why his cum makes you SLEEPY!!!!....just a thought.
Or maybe the guy double doses on Ambien every night so he can actually sleep undisturbed without all the bullshit questions of why his cum makes you SLEEPY!!!!....just a thought. Originally Posted by Russ38
I can honestly say that I don't have a problem with men drugging themselves to avoid interaction with me.

Though I have been known to wake a guy up in the middle of the night because I can't sleep...how RUDE of me...
Most SOs don't swallow because to do that they would have to suck a dick
Most SOs don't swallow because to do that they would have to suck a dick Originally Posted by tbone2u
Sad, but that's what I've heard.

When my soccer mom friends complain about their husbands not giving them something they want...my stock answer is "give him a blow job every morning and he will give you whatever you desire."
I can honestly say that I don't have a problem with men drugging themselves to avoid interaction with me.

LOL, ever been married?

Though I have been known to wake a guy up in the middle of the night because I can't sleep...how RUDE of me... Originally Posted by LilMynx69
When we want pussy, we'll pay for it.....that shit aside....STFU and let us sleep....somebody's gotta wake up tomorrow to pay for this shit.
Sad, but that's what I've heard.

When my soccer mom friends complain about their husbands not giving them something they want...my stock answer is "give him a blow job every morning and he will give you whatever you desire." Originally Posted by LilMynx69
I wonder if that would work the other way around? Heck I would eat a little pussy every morning just to get what I want...lol