NO CELL , NO LUCK

I was turned down today because I dont have a cell phone.I gave 3 recent provider references,my name,my eccie handle,my E mail,my home phone# and I offered any other information to her that she wanted.. I have never had a cell and I dont see the need for one. I know that some people do need them for many reasons but I dont. Am I missing somethig here?
Most providers don't want to give you their room number until the last minute for security reasons, they can't do that if you don't have a cell.
^^^^^^^too funny and so true^^^^^
Yep no cell no booty...
Yep no cell no booty... Originally Posted by AllisonofHouston
Well said Allison...dude, this IS 2013...wtf???

I was turned down today because I dont have a cell phone.I gave 3 recent provider references,my name,my eccie handle,my E mail,my home phone# and I offered any other information to her that she wanted.. I have never had a cell and I dont see the need for one. I know that some people do need them for many reasons but I dont. Am I missing somethig here? Originally Posted by jackson5819
Perhaps, the need for one, now.
I have never had a cell and I dont see the need for one. Originally Posted by jackson5819
Dad is that you?

I require a cell phone when booking an appointment and will not even entertain an appointment request from a gent who does not give me the last 4 digits of their cell number.

Below is copy and pasted directly from my site:

4. You must have a cell phone to book an appointment
I do not disclose my location until you arrive in my direct area

*Last 4 Digits of Your Cell Phone #:

http://www.midtownmensmassage.co/con...rmation_5.html
considering how cheap and convenient cell phones are I am surprised that everyone does not have one. My 8 year old grandbaby even has one
  • Trey
  • 11-24-2013, 12:30 AM
Yes you're missing something. You're missing a cell. I don't know how you've gone this long without a cell phone. I mean that just sounds creepy when you think about it. You call a chick and just say I will knock on the door when I get there. I'm surprised you've gotten this far with that method.
For incall this is next to impossible of a scenario.

For outcall however, I could see a hobbyist doing this with no cell phone. She's coming to your hotel, and can confirm the room number through the room phone. If she has a long distance number you can call her from a calling card.......

The thing you don't want her to do is call from her googleable provider ad cell phone to your room. She would have to call you from another number......or you should hope she will.

This is the only way I can see this working as it did for me with strick outcalls when I first started.
I've been to many appointments by email or pm only.
I value all the comments about this. I guess I am just a hold out. I still dont see what a cell has to do with SAFE play. Anybody can get one in any name. I have no problem giving a provider any personal information that she needs to feel SAFE to see me. Not my credit card #. LOL..If it has come to the point that I cant play then I guess I will have to give in to this..
  • RoxyG
  • 11-24-2013, 07:30 AM
I didn't find it being a big issue when we met and was able to screen you properly with the info I recieved from you. I've seen many members from here that don't use hobby phones. Some can't take the chance of the SO finding it... I know that's not the case with you.