Scratched, Bitten, and Bruised

• nushi
  • 12-14-2013, 06:13 PM
I think I turned this lady into a wild animal. Lucky for me that her claws were cut short and she only manged to peel a little skin off my back. We had fairly non-aggressive fun the first couple of times, then I learned a new trick.

So in MISH, she had her fingers deep into my back and occasionally used teeth on my neck (luckily there were no marks from that too). I have been with other ladies that scratched and pushed painfully hard into my chest before, but nothing like this. I'm thinking it may be time for wrist straps, gloves, or wait until I turn her over to fully work my magic tricks.

So ladies and gents, does your normally non-aggressive partner sometimes lose control and get a little wild like this? Luckily I don't have an SO to explain this to. Although there was one time that I had to explain away a strip club hickey to my co-workers. Should I mitigate this behavior with things like straps or gloves or just let that wild sexual energy free?
  • savak
  • 12-14-2013, 06:49 PM
i love sex like this....

ive walked out of sessions with a bruished rib, scratches, bite marks, bruises on body, burn marks, etc.

i know one provider who i saw earlier this month who more than likely is pure vanilla most of the time, but she knows when i show up that things are gonna get ape shit.

i say encourage it, just as long as it doesnt cause any internal or external bleeding.
I think I turned this lady into a wild animal. Lucky for me that her claws were cut short and she only manged to peel a little skin off my back. We had fairly non-aggressive fun the first couple of times, then I learned a new trick.

So in MISH, she had her fingers deep into my back and occasionally used teeth on my neck (luckily there were no marks from that too). I have been with other ladies that scratched and pushed painfully hard into my chest before, but nothing like this. I'm thinking it may be time for wrist straps, gloves, or wait until I turn her over to fully work my magic tricks.

So ladies and gents, does your normally non-aggressive partner sometimes lose control and get a little wild like this? Luckily I don't have an SO to explain this to. Although there was one time that I had to explain away a strip club hickey to my co-workers. Should I mitigate this behavior with things like straps or gloves or just let that wild sexual energy free? Originally Posted by nushi
Well I have left marks on the Gents back side just couldn't help my self but he didn't mind saw him again the next week..lol Just Me..Dezirie
lol sometimes it does happen and when it does....ENJOY it to the fullest!!
  • Netx9
  • 12-15-2013, 10:54 AM
lol sometimes it does happen and when it does....ENJOY it to the fullest!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Is that an invitation, My Dear!?
Is that an invitation, My Dear!? Originally Posted by Netx9
mmmmmm we shall see sexy man!
I'm scared to do that to someone, so I try not to... I don't wanna get anyone in trouble....
  • HUMP!
  • 12-17-2013, 12:13 AM
I'm scared to do that to someone, so I try not to... I don't wanna get anyone in trouble.... Originally Posted by Tracy Auburn
Your self control will be appreciated, Tracy.
Nushi; Just have her wear boxing gloves next time. That takes
care of the scratches.