Must be slow for some in Joplin

Must be really slow and desperate when you have to post 5 or 6 times a day today try and find clients.
same thing here in spfd
I would say Price is a factor there. IMHO
I don't think it's the price. I think it's reputation and needing money to support habits Chief.
Part of Springfield s problem is two many girls are out call only
I don't think it's the price. I think it's reputation and needing money to support habits Chief. Originally Posted by Y Guy58
Exactly ! They want to drain the pot at already inflated prices for the 2nd and 3rd tier ladies.

1st tier will be able to maintain because of the level of service the provide. Junkies try to flood the market.
Part of Springfield s problem is two many girls are out call only Originally Posted by CatMan4u
You have a point as well.
Exactly ! They want to drain the pot at already inflated prices for the 2nd and 3rd tier ladies.

1st tier will be able to maintain because of the level of service the provide. Junkies try to flood the market. Originally Posted by Cherokeechief
Your spot on but sadly enough there are guys willing to see those providers that are not up to par I am being polite with that
I am lucky that I have enough regulars who keep me busy..and I sometimes I will throw a new client in the mix..

my main issues I have in the hobby is that I have such a busy personal life,with my kids and grandkids and flea market booth,that scheduling can be tricky.
Dallas, I hear you are worth the wait! Hope to find out for myself one day!
Dee is definitely worth your time. She is sex dynamo
Yes Chief (Staff edit)