Plastic Surgery: Who's done it

Confess

Guys you too. Who's had a penis enlargement, large mammary glands removed, etc etc

All of us at Eccie need to know

Ladies, did your b to d transformation exponentially increase your income?

And who told you taping tight water balloons to your chest would be sexy??

Discuss
I had breast implants done, but it was long before I started this profession, so I can't say whether it bought me more business or not. I doubt it would have though. I did it for myself, not for anyone else.
I have a unique face that frankly, doesn't match the hobby ideal and I have taken shit for it from some people and I've never thought seriously about changing my face. It's my FACE and it's part of who I am...if people aren't into it they can toss my salad. Beauty ideals change so much from generation to generation anyway I'm not carving my shit up so that some asshole can gaze upon me with new found lust.

My body...ironically, is fair game. I haven't had a boob job but in theory I would love one. I'm a perky B cup at 130 lbs but if I lose weight and get to 115-120 those B's become A's and I'd prefer to have Large C's/small D's...but done well to look as natural as possible. I don't like the grapefruit violently shoved just under the surface of the skin look.

Someone else would have to buy it for me because I can't afford it and I don't think I would spend the money on it if I did have it(which is a moot point since I don't!). So for now I have just mastered the padded push up with gel inserts maximum fake cleavage bra situation.
Confess

Guys you too. Who's had a penis enlargement, large mammary glands removed, etc etc

All of us at Eccie need to know

Ladies, did your b to d transformation exponentially increase your income?

And who told you taping tight water balloons to your chest would be sexy??

Discuss Originally Posted by Zabrina Sarafina
I had breast implants done, but it was long before I started this profession, so I can't say whether it bought me more business or not. I doubt it would have though. I did it for myself, not for anyone else. Originally Posted by alluringava
I have a unique face that frankly, doesn't match the hobby ideal and I have taken shit for it from some people and I've never thought seriously about changing my face. It's my FACE and it's part of who I am...if people aren't into it they can toss my salad. Beauty ideals change so much from generation to generation anyway I'm not carving my shit up so that some asshole can gaze upon me with new found lust.

My body...ironically, is fair game. I haven't had a boob job but in theory I would love one. I'm a perky B cup at 130 lbs but if I lose weight and get to 115-120 those B's become A's and I'd prefer to have Large C's/small D's...but done well to look as natural as possible. I don't like the grapefruit violently shoved just under the surface of the skin look.

Someone else would have to buy it for me because I can't afford it and I don't think I would spend the money on it if I did have it(which is a moot point since I don't!). So for now I have just mastered the padded push up with gel inserts maximum fake cleavage bra situation. Originally Posted by Reya Sunshine
I just found the first "Triple" I'd ever consider! I thinck the three of you are just perfect!

I wouldn't change anything about you ladies except maybe to have your brains altered so that you had uncontrollable urges to be with me Seriously I wouldn't change anything about any of you.
how big can a guy really go on the penis size?
how big can a guy really go on the penis size? Originally Posted by cum1more

If it's the size of a firehose, I'd say it's too big. If I choke on it and it lands in my stomach, his dick is too big. If he can jump rope with it, too big.
I had breast implants done, but it was long before I started this profession, so I can't say whether it bought me more business or not. I doubt it would have though. I did it for myself, not for anyone else. Originally Posted by alluringava
In that case. that's fine. Never do it just for the industry

Did it help increase your confidence, happiness, etc

I'm very interested in the psychological aspects of it

Someone else would have to buy it for me because I can't afford it and I don't think I would spend the money on it if I did have it(which is a moot point since I don't!). So for now I have just mastered the padded push up with gel inserts maximum fake cleavage bra situation. Originally Posted by Reya Sunshine

I feel you. I'm 5'2 and was only 100-105lbs. Been trying to gain weight, get up to a sexy curvier shape. Unfortunately the extra lbs aren't going to my hips, small boobs, legs, etc. Nope just to my waist which is naturally thick enough. If I start weight training, etc the first place I lose fat is the boobs, belly fat is last to go. What's a gurl to do

Curious question. What is the "hobby ideal face"??

And good luck with finding natural looking water balloons that resemble a real woman's fatty breasts. Rare find
I just found the first "Triple" I'd ever consider! I thinck the three of you are just perfect!

Originally Posted by Still Looking
I wouldn't mind a 3sum with ava and reya. But you wouldn't be included :P
I wouldn't mind a 3sum with ava and reya. But you wouldn't be included :P Originally Posted by Zabrina Sarafina
Well if I was that would make it a four some wouldn't it? Good to know!
Don't change those b's Reya they are sweeeeeet
awww thx soxfan. I AM changing them though...I have my consultation next week! I'm super excited! I'm getting large C's/ small D's, so if you like the natural B's you better enjoy them while you still can.
awww thx soxfan. I AM changing them though...I have my consultation next week! I'm super excited! I'm getting large C's/ small D's, so if you like the natural B's you better enjoy them while you still can. Originally Posted by Reya Sunshine
Whatever makes you happy hope you did your research well and found somebody to trust
I wouldn't do it if it didn't.

Oh, and it's just the consult next week...I am definitely still researching what Dr. will be right for me and would truly appreciate any recommendations/warnings from girls in Texas that have had breast augmentations.

Whatever makes you happy Originally Posted by Zabrina Sarafina
awww thx soxfan. I AM changing them though...I have my consultation next week! I'm super excited! I'm getting large C's/ small D's, so if you like the natural B's you better enjoy them while you still can. Originally Posted by Reya Sunshine
I didn't get the memo?

Aloha