why is there a link for the some NE states?

I am just wondering why CT,Vermont..etc aren't listed as links..the gentlemen I have met on this tour really know nothing about the this site and I know the are good guys because i have seen them before and there is a high demand in this area and with e.com having issues there is another site big up here..bestgfe.com but i like this one and prmote this one more than anything...
meant why isn't there a link..
I am just wondering why CT,Vermont..etc aren't listed as links..the gentlemen I have met on this tour really know nothing about the this site and I know the are good guys because i have seen them before and there is a high demand in this area and with e.com having issues there is another site big up here..bestgfe.com but i like this one and prmote this one more than anything... Originally Posted by Irish Vixen
yeah, St. Chris! Get off your ass!

Good suggestion, Irish Vixen!
well, actually these new forums ARE on the list:

Vermont
Boston, Mass
Hartford, Conn
New Hampshire
Maine
Vermont
& Rhode Island.

Can't tell you exactly when these will be added, but it'll be before the National Men's Lounge....especially after that wisecrack from cpi.

St. C
Dammit CPI....I have been waiting for that.
You need to put VIRGINIA so I have some place to post northern Virginia and Richmond.
Ok i will tia. Any others that we'd benefit from having?
Thanks Tia, I just saw a wonderful lady here in the Virginia area and I was trying to figure out a place to post a review.

Mods, adding Virginia would a good addition.
post deleted
why would a post be deleted?
post deleted Originally Posted by gimme_that