A poll I would appreciate some feedback on. Should women be restricted to posting in the ad and ladies only forums???

A hankering question
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?p=770204#post770204

Just a question for the guys please. Ladies we already know what our answer is, let the guys have this one.

How many of you truly believe that the ladies should only post in the ad forums and the powder room?

Ladies, I love ya. Please curb your enthusiasm for a minute regardless of what comment is posted. I think this could go somewhere with 4 wheels.

Fellas, if you don't want to be disrespected you can post any opinion that you choose but please do not be intentionally HURTFUL to any provider either individually or as a whole.

Thank you.
Daphne,

I was a little confused by the poll and your opening post.

I voted "No" because I think the ladies should be able to post anywhere on the board except the men's lounges and the provider reviews. In fact I wish that more providers would participate, rather than seeing Eccie as merely a marketing tool...

IMO, the board would be a hollow shell without the ladies' input on all public discussion threads. (I can cite another well known adult site as an example, but will restrain myself.)

I hope that expresses my personal opinion.

Huck
Most of my hobby is not from or on any board. But of the few I have enjoyed(ASPD at the time), and some I would like to met(on ECCIE). I got/get more input as who from there threads or replys posts. Than from a review or ad. But then I am looking for more than a box of rocks to use as a ___ bucket.

Sorry for the blunt ending. But I had in the back of my mind a thread in Huston that was moved to the little(mmmm be nice) the mens room(and latter related threads). And all the what is GFE BS threads not so long ago.
  • Mokoa
  • 11-20-2010, 12:24 PM
I voted no.

I feel that as long as they follow the rules of this site they can post where they want.
Only the ones who start too many fucking polls....I'm just saying
Additional limitation of posting areas would be an exercise in foolishness!

It would make this place an even more boring boys club than it already is.
thank you dearhunter. because we all know that you are the epitome of thoughtful conversation. perhaps I should take a cue from you and the fellas on intellect.
There should be a "ticker" that counts ridiculously insulting(10 points)comments and ridiculously stupid(10 points)comments.

Thank you to those who are not interested in a circle jerk/sausage fest.

I said earlier that I like the ladies posting. I have yet to havd a bad time in a session since I joined ECCIE and that's due to all of the resources available and that includes interacting with the ladies in open.

Also said earlier that this board was not set up as a Men's only board. If you don't like the ladies posting then tuff shit. It's called Coed for a reason. If you want a male only board then create one or join one if there is one. If you don't like interacting with the ladies then stick to the Men's Lounge. Trainwrecks happen just as much with the guys as it does the ladies.
Great post Daphne:
And BAM, please let the providers post where they should. It can't be any worse than the drama that the clients come up with.
" I should take a cue from you and the fellas on intellect."
LOL !
Again: Great post Ms. Daphne but please edit your sig line. I love what you've posted but I'm not happy with the cartoon of my last encounter with 2 providers.
Polls are fun, but serve no useful purpose, other than to the author, IMHO
Even though I doubt that, if it is true that's enough for me
I'm a curmudgeon. (Ask around; many people can confirm.)

So there are many posts by the ladies that I find annoying, and even more that I find of absolutely no interest whatsoever. Maybe 10% of the posts, at most, are ones that I enjoy reading.

Of course, the percentage of enjoyable posts is probably about the same for posts by the clients, and maybe even lower than 10%. So if that were a basis for restricting the ladies' posts, it would be an equally valid basis for restricting the clients' posts (particularly mine), wouldn't it?

Maybe you could expand the poll to include restricting posting by clients as well.

Nah, guess that modest proposal wouldn't be workable, would it? Well, then, I guess just let everybody post wherever and if I don't want to read them, I won't. How's that?
oops.....working on my small lap top and couldn't see the first post until after I voted and scrolled down.....sorry. Guess you can guess which way I voted....LOL

Wow........where's that darned "Respect" thread? Ah well, maybe when they learn some self respect, they'll be gracious enough to extend respect to the ladies as well.
Wow........where's that darned "Respect" thread? Ah well, maybe when they learn some self respect, they'll be gracious enough to extend respect to the ladies as well. Originally Posted by M A X
M A X : I LUV U Gal! I know my ears, eyes and fun parts are definitely connected...lol. Personally, when they get THAT disrespectful... I imagine they have more in their wallet than cash. "I'm just sayin"