Is it possible to vote a moderator off of staff?

it is my belief that there is one particular moderator (in Austin) who has befriended too many members on this site and i believe is using his moderator status to protect certain members from sanctions when they violate board rules and then unnecessarily punish others without just cause. i have been told by this staff member repeatedly that this (ECCIE) is not going to be run like the old ASPD, but he says one thing and does another.

is there a process to vote a moderator off of the staff if it is apparent that he is abusing his position?
Wahh..... Wahhh... Wahhh..... MODS can't have have friends?Your not one of the popular kids and get left out of the parties?

NOPE..... The Mods I have Put in Place in Austin and Control through Party Favors, Beer and in Sixxbachs case, beef jerky treats, ...... Are there to stay until I revoke my support.....

Isn't that what you are alluding to? Give it a break man.... You are turning into the biggest wuss to post on the boards in years..... If you are not already....

We have no say in who is a Mod....

Mods volunteer or are asked to volunteer and serve at the whim of the owners... Plain and simple.....

Just because none of them are willing to listen to you and then support you after you take every opportunity to question their integrity and honesty does not mean they are corrupt and should be replaced.....

It just means that to them, like most of us, you simply don't matter....
So, it is not that he is friends with nobody.......he is just friends with the wrong somebody......in your opinion.
Dude, you're in too deep; find yourself a mountain top and stay there for two weeks with the bare minimum to survive. When you come back you should have a whole new perspective on things. Either that or start your own site and be KING OF THE WORLD!
it is my belief that there is one particular moderator (in Austin) who has befriended too many members on this site and i believe is using his moderator status to protect certain members from sanctions when they violate board rules and then unnecessarily punish others without just cause. i have been told by this staff member repeatedly that this (ECCIE) is not going to be run like the old ASPD, but he says one thing and does another.

is there a process to vote a moderator off of the staff if it is apparent that he is abusing his position? Originally Posted by John_TX

Since I am the Mod you are referring to in your text above, I would like to pose one small question. Since this is about the 3rd or 4th time you have challenged me in an open thread, wouldn't it be logical that, if I was "abusing my position", you would be banned, already?

Spacemtn
I'm really starting to feel sorry for John. I think this is a cry for help. Everyone needs friends. You've come to the right place, John. We're here for you.

Oh, damn. I just realized you've ruined all your chances here. There is still Rent A Friend... although you'd probably have to pay an additional "nuisance" tax.
John, the answer is no. It is not possible to vote off anyone (mod or members) at the moment. I would hope such power is kept away from the members. If we have to get a vote from general public on everyting, it is not going to be efficient and outcome would be nothing but chaos.

This is not the right place or audience to give opinion to your question. One thing, we do not know the details. Secondly, we are irrelevant. I suggest you go to board owner or other moderator to address the issue if you believe it worth doing so.
St Christoper decides all our fate on very fair terms. and SP. Hunter, DM, and DED are my favorite mods...Mojojo is getting close to the list.....along with the gent on the D&T thread.

Is there a process to vote a moderator off of the staff if it is apparent that he is abusing his position? Originally Posted by John_TX
Voting is for democracies.

If you want him off, just pay two providers from his region to step forward and claim he offered them favors for sex.
Voting is for democracies.

If you want him off, just pay two providers from his region to step forward and claim he offered them favors for sex. Originally Posted by ANONONE
LOL!
you can vote me off if you want. i'll even give you a hundred bucks to do it.
lol...Okay yall I think you roasted him enough...LMAOROTF!!

maybe he just wants to be a mod? Maybe he doesnt realize this BOARD is for the hobbiest to build a reputaion and relationship with the providers and visa versa NOT the mods...either way his discussion is not board worthy!
I am confused. I thought the main focus of the mods was to make sure certain rules were being followed on a board dedicated to illegal activities. Why, then, can't hobb(y)ists mind their own and see the providers they want, and just use the board as an information resource and a gateway to providers.

In other words, why are we crawling up each others asses? When we should be focused on thrusting into providers asses!
Answer: Power and 15 minutes of fame on the part of the attacker.

End of story.

Too bad but that's typical to some behavior.

Go have a Merry XXXmas and ignore this stuff.

tra