Feedback and Thank you

Another year has gone by and we have seen a lot of changes.

As Fox has often commented about the hobby, "You can't write this shit!".

ASPD died. There was a lot of turmoil over it. I will leave it at that.

Eccie was properly aligned and made some good business moves and wound up being the big board in Texas and various other places for hobby information. More importantly, they have done a good job running the ship, especially from a technological standpoint.

Just a few years ago, we all put up with the frustrations of website that was coming apart at the seems and often timed out when it was not down from being hacked into. Eccie has had some growing pains, but the upgrades, fixes, and features added in the last year have been impressive.

The server regularly has about 4,000+ users on it and still responds well most of the time.

With a few mouse clicks, I have more information at my fingertips than ever before! - all without using the actual search button! It's awesome!

Unlike TER, the price is very reasonable; even for the occasional hobbyist or the provider who needs a premium account!

Chat is cool and even gotten popular again. And there are no chat ops or need for them! Who knew?

The owners are always looking for quality people and bringing them on to help out. It's brilliant. Large staffs make sense. The only real chiefs are the owners and they are involved.

You have come a long way in the last year and you have done well. As a Lifetime member, I just wanted to say thank you. The user experience here on Eccie is a lot different than the one we tolerated as ASPD deteriorated.

Bravo!