Providers who wear glasses

A working girl had to get glasses and one of her regulars comes in and says, 'aw man you should take those off you look way better without them' and she goes, "yeah you look way better without them too.
Harsh but fair.
A working girl had to get glasses and one of her regulars comes in and says, 'aw man you should take those off you look way better without them' and she goes, "yeah you look way better without them too. Originally Posted by Bobave
I like the librarian look. Who doesn't want a hot librarian to bend over the card files and teach them the Dewey decimal system?
Eva Angelina. Yum.
Provider: How are you going to describe me in the review?

Client: ABCDEFGHIJK

Provider: What does that mean?

Client: Adorable, beautiful, cute, delightful, elegant, fashionable, gorgeous, and hot

Provider: Aw, thank you, but what's IJK?

Client: I'm just kidding
Good for her! Great comeback lol made me laugh
I like the librarian look. Who doesn't want a hot librarian to bend over the card files and teach them the Dewey decimal system? Originally Posted by milflover9942
I must agree. Maybe one like this - maybe a little near-sighted, but that would help her focus on things that are close. Like in her mouth.
Attached Images File Type: jpg girl with glasses.jpg (69.4 KB, 763 views)

Zooey Deschanel. Enough said.
I must agree. Maybe one like this - maybe a little near-sighted, but that would help her focus on things that are close. Like in her mouth. Originally Posted by Bobave
That's it exactly!
Glasses, Little plad skirt and pig-tailes . . . its a fetish prop.
I wear glasses and will remove them before the appointment. However, there are times that i have forgotten and answered the door wearing them. I take them off soon after though. I haven't had any negative comments but I do know that I look much better/sexier with them off than on. I'm looking into getting Lasik done.
With a Great body, and a cute face, who the hell notices? Just kidding, Glasses are a turn on for me.
I wear glasses and will remove them before the appointment. However, there are times that i have forgotten and answered the door wearing them. I take them off soon after though. I haven't had any negative comments but I do know that I look much better/sexier with them off than on. I'm looking into getting Lasik done. Originally Posted by Victoria Columbari
I would argue that!!
I like the librarian look. Who doesn't want a hot librarian to bend over the card files and teach them the Dewey decimal system? Originally Posted by milflover9942
I am married to a 30+ year librarian. she wears contacts, and well you can guess the rest, i am here aren't I.
I just got my eyes checked today and picked out a new pair of glasses! I can't wait to get them and show them off in some pics!!!