State: Pennsylvania
Address: Erie
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: Bbbj lfk Bls
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Brown short
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Like her pics pale light skin few extra pounds but not bbw
Recommendation: Yes
link???
Really?! She posts every single day
Really?! She posts every single day Originally Posted by Adamlevine
Where? It is much more useful to include a link to where ever you saw her ad so the rest of us aren't going through the ads on various sites looking at each ad for the name Marie.Thank you for the review.
Wow everyone knows who I’m talking about but here you go http://erie.skipthegames.com/female-...s/733203851944
Where? It is much more useful to include a link to where ever you saw her ad so the rest of us aren't going through the ads on various sites looking at each ad for the name Marie.Thank you for the review. Originally Posted by swim2cans
Why look through all the ads when you could just google the number I posted in my review http://erie.skipthegames.com/female-...s/733203851944
Thank you for your rants. No where in her ad did I see her name and no, I did not know who she was. I appreciate your reply
Thank you for your rants. No where in her ad did I see her name and no, I did not know who she was. I appreciate your reply Originally Posted by luckyman1
Her ad usually says her name not sure why that one does not and your welcome
For all intents and purposes, an encounter should contain all the relevant information for a fellow member to make a decision to see the provider without having to resort to numerous other avenues to do research. dj8
That young lady used to be a hot spinner many years ago the toll of the streets take these women down the wrong path