Encounter: Hotcakes too

User ID: -
Date: 12/5/2018
Name: Hotcakes
Phone: 814-790-0135 Staff edit to add number. dj8
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): http://www.indys.com/forum/memberlis...rofile&u=82416
City: Erie
State: Pennsylvania
Address: her incall in downtown Erie
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: LFK,BBBJ,DATY,CFS mish and doggie,attempted greek
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: medium brown
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: perfect spinner body,about 5'5",99lbs with small A's
Recommendation: Yes
Sir, we will need either a phone number or an email address for a method of contact.
814-790-0135
Thank you sir
She's the best looking of the 4 sisters. There is a little GPS attitude because of it. She does have a nice body.
814-790-0135 Originally Posted by swim2cans

Are you sure about that number? The one I use and that is on TOS is
See I learned hot cakes & some girls squeeze&tighted up their butt hole so u can’t get your dick inside so they can get that extra cash for Greek.but out of all those sisters,she is the less talented no doubt
The 814 number is her personal #. If she don't know you're number, she won't answer and will block. Use the 412
Thank You Luckyman.
Nice review for u cans,but their is no way hot cakes is ,and she don’t even kiss & she fakes attempted Greek action ,u gotta wait &talk these women down on prices &wait,once we start walking away from them they will accept the less amount you suggest trust me

Staff edit to place private tags on premium information. dj8
Nice review for u cans,but their is no way ,and she don’t even kiss & she fakes attempted Greek action ,u gotta wait &talk these women down on prices &wait,once we start walking away from them they will accept the less amount you suggest trust me Originally Posted by Long piping chicks
I know I could talk them down but it isn't worth it to me.I think that even if I am over paying for the services I get I feel it is still a great deal.There are some I don't agree to like Lena's spinner asking $300 for an hour without any reviews but generally 160-250 range with open menus I am happy to pay,they need the money more than I do.

Staff edit to place private tags on a quote that was not tagged correctly. dj8
Working Link?
I haven't figured out yet how to sign up to the "new" indys.com yet.I got a new password emailed to me and when I tried it an error message came up.I tried to change the password and when I get to the screen that says click here to change password nothing happens.I'm old and not tech savvy so until I get back on I can't get her url.