TS FBSM?

Any men ever get a FBSM from a passable tranny? Further, did you both cum?

I'm 99.9% straight, have never touched or thought of touching a man, but cumshots are hot and the thought of a sexy woman, cumming, is very hot...so long as they are feminine
I did. Did not know it at the time. Was told when I set a second appointment.
That sounds git to me too. Tonyvicksa who and where?
Hot not git.
  • Sandy
  • 01-02-2019, 04:56 PM
I get asked that from time to time, Yet..I can't find any.
Hmmmm
Ohhhh...Brittany...maybe I need to call you when I'm in DFW next...

����
I don't remember her name. She was in San Antonio and it was several years ago. I believe she moved to Austin. I would think any TS would be down for a FBSM.
I'm sorry.. whats FBSM?
Full Body Sensual Massage
I'm 99.9% straight, have never touched or thought of touching a man, but cumshots are hot and the thought of a sexy woman, cumming, is very hot...so long as they are feminine Originally Posted by herbieh
Ditto...........
Can't wrap my head around but would love to spend some quality time with a hot TS!!!
Yes I have. It's really hot seeing a sexy woman with a nice surprise stroking for you. The cum shots are worth it.
Yes I have. It's really hot seeing a sexy woman with a nice surprise stroking for you. The cum shots are worth it. Originally Posted by Aggies01
I bet..........
damn! i would love that. i'd like to do some role play and "pretend" i don't know she's a tgirl. Get a FBSM laying on my belly and then suddenly feel her candy stick poking at me from behind. then get violated. yum!!!
I've done this a few times but always knowing fully that the girl was a TS. There was one AA TS girl years ago with much more passable photos than she actually was in person. She was super nice though and we exchanged oral. It wasn't a studio type place either just an apartment on a bed.

There used to be a VERY passable and downright HOT TS massage girl who posted on CL and had an office incall location not to far from work that I saw a handfull of times. Action was always covered CBJ (me on her) and HJ on me. She wasn't particularly enthusiastic but her hotness made me repeat a few times.

More recently I met one on KIK who needed help covering her room for the night. She was pretty passable and very nice. She helped with some manscaping prior to a short massage and then mutual BBBJ.

I would love to find another studio or office MP with a TS because that is one of my favorite setups. The ultimate would be an Asian ladyboy type scenario like you can readily find in certain places overseas.