What Is One Thing You Have Not Tried That Sometimes..

..makes you wonder if it would be Fun?

😋..I will fess up and go first..
🙄Having Pse Sex with a Tranny.
Ok I want Boobs in my face to play with white getting cock.
😈
But then I wonder is it possible for them to maintain a hard on?
Since Im a female?

Maybe I will just stick to strap on play with females.

However a cuckhold playdate with a subby is coming up.
Cant wait!!

Please share your thought.💋
I'll be honest...

I'd love a fbsm with L1 by a tranny....and I'd probably reciprocate the L1...don't think I could use my mouth anywhere but boobs tho.
Nice..����
I have to many to list but for starters I'd like to try my strap on a lil more. It's been used on me once. After opening I don't know that any gents would want something so large.
I have always wanted to stick my cock into an already cum filled pussy and hear her beg for another load. When I’m all done have her clean all the cum off of my shaft.
  • ND
  • 01-22-2019, 09:55 AM
I did a 3-way once with Me-Trans-Female.
The trans asked the female to leave the room because she said that she could not perform with the female in the room..WTH!
That information would have been nice to know going in. I still had a fun weird time though
To experience the groupee scene that a rock star has experienced.

To walk into a room of scantly clad women all of are Willing to have sex with you.
I've always wanted to get double penetrated and have both guys bust in me then switch and bust again.
I've always wanted to get double penetrated and have both guys bust in me then switch and bust again. Originally Posted by texas_goddess
Add that to my want list, my kinda girl! That sounds yummy, cum to Tulsa and let’s make it happen!
I want to play with a deaf girl. I know its strange, but I want the girl to either be deaf, or at least pretend she is....
🙄Having Pse Sex with a Tranny. 💋 Originally Posted by VENUSNOVA
This is on my list that I'd think would be fun. Funny thing is that I don't know what I'd do with the cock. Definitely get fuck, but I don't know if I'd suck it, stroke it, our just enjoy having it around.

I'd also like to clean up a woman with my tongue after a cumbath/bukkake. Rolling around with all that stickiness would be fantastic.
Im so freaking horny.
Still looking for someone to fulfill my rape fantasy (I'm the victim).

I also want to try being tied up and blindfolded and fucked by 2 or 3 women
with strap ons and forced to judge who is the best only to reveal one was a t-girl.
Have always wanted to try the MMF experience , the male - female -trans 3some as well as a trans one on one.. almost had the MMF a while back but trip did not happen.. one of these days...
Where are all the trannies????