Encounter: I conspired with Russia

User ID: -
Date: 2/2/2019
Name: Russia
Phone: 716-703-0291
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): http://chautauqua.skipthegames.com/f...s/421190985197
City: Jamestown
State: New York
Address: her incall
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: BBBJ,LFK,DATY,CFS,HJ and COB
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: see below
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Tall slender model type body with numerous tatoos on her front and face and many piercings on her face
Recommendation: Yes
As always, an excellent review. I was curious about her, but thought she may have been hj only
I've seen her as well, the next day in fact. I'll get a review done this weekend.
Good review
Thanks
Wow. She's real? That's good to know.

I will be visiting this one. Been looking at her ads. Pm damages? Like to know before I drive up that way. Any additional menu items?
make sure yall married guys use a burner phone. she texts all hours. met her on datin site. ok in bed. not very good oral. crazy. real nice ink. she came up to me in shawbucks eatin wings with female friend. if i was there with a wife that would be bad. we both got nice ink n I'm younger. may feels more comfortable doin that to me. just sayin.
Wow that’s not good daddy Dom smh,stalker tendencies
I will be visiting this one. Been looking at her ads. Pm damages? Like to know before I drive up that way. Any additional menu items? Originally Posted by doug300
It's been years since I posted here but I saw her tonight. Perfect 10 for me. Don't have time for a review just agreeing with the others. Must see!!