Deposits

I rarely see providers, maybe once every 2 years.

I've noticed a lot of ads are now asking for deposits. I just assume they're scams, and don't bother looking any further. However, I recently tried to make an appointment with someone who has decent reviews on this site. No mention of deposits in them. I guess since I don't have much history on this site, I think I've seen one person here, they asked me for a deposit. I refused. Personally, I also don't want any record of a transaction between her and me. The other thing that made me nervous is that while the provider had decent reviews, the last one was 4 months ago. The phone number she was using was brand new. I don't know. I'm paranoid. Even texting makes me nervous as that's a record of our terms.

So, what's the deal? Is this becoming more commonplace? If a well reviewed provider asks for one, should we trust it and we just have to make a decision based on whether we want records existing? Is it always a scam if it's on some other site?

Cheers
just say no
There are too many good providers out there that do not require a deposit.

Why take a chance?
just say no Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Agreed!
I have plenty of regulars who are more than willing to wait for me to show up to give them cash.

Over the years I have experienced way too many flakes to give a desposit. If they flake good luck in getting your deposit.
This is a idea I have been toying around with for a while. From a provider perspective, deposits would ensure we are covered in the case of cancellations.

I am a well reviewed, reputable LOW VOLUME touring lady. I screen well.

However I have had a recent rash of cancellations. On a trip to Houston I had prebooked sessions and determined my stay based on sessions booked.

Traveling requires time and also quite a bit of out of pocket expense.

DURING THIS TRIP I HAD 9 CANCELLATIONS at the last minute ( less than 6hrs notice and some even shorter.)

I get that things come up and always plan for a couple of cancellations.

You must remember when a lady says yes to you, she probably has said no to others. Cancellations are seriously the worse and threaten our livelihood.

For clients, you lose nothing if you cancel.

I am going to do a few more trips, without deposits, relying on good faith.

BUT IF the continue, I will be moving towards a deposit policy.

I would love to hear more provider opinions about this.

I think the trick is to not give deposits to unestablished ladies.

Thoughts?
In one of my previous posts, I cited a well known provider whom I shall not name, but her main city is Tampa. She asks for 50% down, and her minimum appointment is 90 minutes at 750. I have a very established history, though not on ECCIE. And I have a reference from a very well known provider in Miami, among other things. Plus my references are as recent as this month. If that's not sufficient for someone, then chances are I will take my business elsewhere. Now in her case, unless I was actually in Tampa, I would have a 2 hour minimum at $1,000. I'm not handing over $500 to someone I've never seen before. If you're going to collect a deposit, then the amount has to be minimal. If asked for 10% I wouldn't have an issue with it because then I'm only risking $100. If you ask me, requesting a deposit is not the worst thing you can do to deter business, but asking for a LARGE deposit most certainly ranks among the top. Unless it's for an overnight date or "fly me to you", neither of which I ever personally would do.

On the girl's side, you can always blacklist someone who cancels on you and refuses to pay your previously specified cancellation fee. No, doing this doesn't reimburse you, but it may prevent a dead beat guy from wasting some other provider's time. From my perspective, I would be reluctant to request a cancellation fee if I had proof the reason was legitimate. However, obtaining this kind of proof is usually very difficult. If it was a repeat client I would probably only charge my literal out of pocket overhead. I would imagine there are a significant number of people who might want appointments on short notice, and filling the slot could be a possibility. Just my thoughts.
Yes...there are too many good providers that do not require deposits.
However, lately it appears that not all Gentlemen are alike in respecting this Hobby world.

We lose time, energy and our own $
When scheduling with Men that do not respect our time as Providers.

We may not be respected upon as psychiatrists or other professionals that do charge an appt cancellation fee of normally 150.00
Trust me I know..lol I've had to pay them.
However we earn as much if not more and we provide a service to many Men that is a Need to some and a Luxury to others.

So I unfortunately like others request a deposit, and that has been working great so far!
It is necessary because when I have 10 callers wanting the same date and time to meet and I choose one and the one I choose to see cancels , It is an inconvenience in several ways.

This is a business, and a highly respectable one in my opinion.

Thank you to all of the Gentlemen
that do prioritize your scheduled meetings with Providers.

��Nicole
  • UHB
  • 02-18-2019, 08:50 AM
ALL WHITE COLAR CRIME (JESUS WHITE MAYBE ADOPTED WHO FATHER HAD DREAM, DELUSIONAL THINK SON OF GOD), scam state church low down payment on real estate scam

the virgina(if handsome or pretty and twin increase odd) was the KEY FOR THE NEXT BIG CON ROBBERY SCAM BY FUCKING PRESIDENT DELUSIONAL PERSON
  • Old-T
  • 02-18-2019, 09:05 AM
Hi JOHNNY. You sound more upset than normal today.

Your genealogy and ethnicity knowledge seems a bit confused today. Regardless of your other points, Jesus was Semetic, not generic "White".

But I suspect you will be banned before we can have a nice discussion on the topic.

Bye!
It should be an understandable thing for any folks, guys and gals, that have been in hobby for a while.
Frankly, I'm surprised more gals do not have a policy.
Offsetting this is if a guy and gal have a recurring arrangement, where this is not an issue.
In the civie real world I'm also a road warrior and I can confirm travel expenses mentioned by the gals.
Reread Ellie's post at 6.
Also Venus's post at 8.
Last, I'll note that longterm guys with good references should know better than to cancel at last min anyway.
I could see the deposit if also there was a way for me to recover $100 for a hotel room that I get for an outcall and my ‘date’ cancels or more than likely is NCNS! This is a two way road!
The climate has changed in regards to the nature of guys contacting. No references not wanting to screen. Claiming to be newbies when the know the lingo too well and then find out their "reference" would have been a lady who gets pissy if they go elsewhere.

I have started a deposit policy/special due to cancellations. I only require $50. That covers the security deposit the hotel takes. And it shows intention to keep the booking. And if they are booking in my home city, I collect it day before or day of. For travel I will require it before I head out.
I have a UTR ATF an hour away from home, no deposit. I don't want to see the same girl every time I need a date, but I will if I have to. I'll hit that every time if I have to, but I won't start paying ladies any deposits before I see them. There are too many men on here who have been dumb enough to test that theory and lost $$$.

I'm not saying all girls in this business are not trustworthy, I'm saying I'm not going to find out with my money. I learned a lot from other guys mistakes, even with some ladies that were trusted.

The facts show that ladies in this hobby are not to be trusted with your money ahead of time, just like the facts show that men in this hobby cancel last minute.
There is no way for both sides to get what they want. But I can promise you that charging a deposit will not help you make more money, unless you're the only business in town.
This is a idea I have been toying around with for a while. From a provider perspective, deposits would ensure we are covered in the case of cancellations.

I am a well reviewed, reputable LOW VOLUME touring lady. I screen well.

However I have had a recent rash of cancellations. On a trip to Houston I had prebooked sessions and determined my stay based on sessions booked.

Traveling requires time and also quite a bit of out of pocket expense.

DURING THIS TRIP I HAD 9 CANCELLATIONS at the last minute ( less than 6hrs notice and some even shorter.)

I get that things come up and always plan for a couple of cancellations.

You must remember when a lady says yes to you, she probably has said no to others. Cancellations are seriously the worse and threaten our livelihood.

For clients, you lose nothing if you cancel.

I am going to do a few more trips, without deposits, relying on good faith.

BUT IF the continue, I will be moving towards a deposit policy.

I would love to hear more provider opinions about this.

I think the trick is to not give deposits to unestablished ladies.

Thoughts? Originally Posted by Ellieinkc

While I totally agree with this statement. Understand in the professional world I deal with the same issue. My billable houris $350 an hour, and I block out an hour for a potential client and when they no show it costs me money.

That the way most professions work. I have office rent, utility expenses, that all need to be covered too.