Shaving

Looking for idea to bring up shaving to my S.O. We have a somewhat adventurous sex life, but I want to get more and thought this would be a start. Yesterday I licked her asshole during 69 for first time. She didn’t say anything, but by the amount of pussy juice on my face and after I asked if she enjoyed, she said , yes! Didn’t you taste it! I’ve shaved my boys and cock area before and really liked it. Any suggestions for bringing up shaving?
Buy her a Gillette Razor and Barbasol shaving cream for Easter....I think she'll get the hint.
Turn it into an activity bcd you do her and visa versa it's quite erotic
Not a Gillette razor. We don't want to encourage the bastards after their last ad campaign.
My wife never shaved until she met me. Now she trims.
She makes me trim up too. If not, she won't touch me.
Once they start, it's no problem. She shaves under arms and her pussy when bathing.
Philips One Blade body razor, that thing is awesome
Hell offer to shave it for her! I think it is erotic!
Wifey used to let me share her until she relised I enjoyed it. Then it stopped! Just like almost everything else.

My next encounter with this provider says she is game!
Coochie shave cream is the best from Adam and Eve buy her some candles by the bath and offer to shave her that should get the razors moving
I think it's erotic to do each other and I tried it before I knew what erotic was
shave her with a happy ending
I started grooming 3-4 years ago. Shortened body hair all over with electric trimmers. Then I shaved my sack. Then all the way from my inner butt cheeks, sack, around my dick. Unbelievable response ffom SO as well as encounter dates. Gals seem to appreciate the Mr Clean look and feel. I’ve included hand and foot grooming as well. Short smooth finger and toe nails get noticed and encourage more play. Always squeaky clean and smelling fresh. Has really improved the adventuresome play that I receive!!!!!
anyone offer this service with a twist?
I shave myself clean below. Providers seem to appreciate it.
Love a clean and well groomed gent!