Eccie equivalent outside Texas?

Gents - I'll be traveling to Chicago a lot for work over the next several months and would love to do some hobbying while I'm there. Being such a large city, I'm sure there's some great talent there. But the problem is ever since TER went down, I have no idea where to look for providers outside Texas.

I missed the boat on P411 and I don't like the idea of going on Eros and paying $500+ for a girl without reviews. Is there anywhere else I can look? I know Dallas and Houston have incredible hobby scenes and just based on the size of the city I'd imagine Chicago is as good or better. Unless in the new FOSTA/SESTA world, Texas is the last good place to hobby in the US. Hoping that's not the case.

Any tips are much appreciated!
You can look here by browsing the bio pages in the Chicago area.
You can look here by browsing the bio pages in the Chicago area. Originally Posted by Cormorant123
Yes but there are very few providers. Amarillo, TX probably has more providers posting than Chicago. And I can’t believe that’s the whole hobby scene that exists in Chicago.
I travel to Chicago frequently and have this same problem. Eccie is dead there as is OH2. They do use RSV-2000, I have never used it because it's too pricey to use as marketing source. If you do figure out a good place to look... I would love to know.
Switter Twitter
RS-AVS.ch (what the old RS2K goes by now), Switter.at, Twitter, Adultlook, Adultsearch, Slixa.
There are established ladies in Chicagoland that are on Eros though.
Eccie out side of texes look at scroll down the page there almost every where listed. Eccie the best for now I so happy a provider introduce me to eccie.
I've heard of a site called Grainbeltnews for the Midwest - I don't know if they cover Chicago.
Hit a few clubs, look at skipthegames and ask the ladies,,,,,it will reveal itself
What I don't understand is why ECCIE is primarily Texas base. I get that it might have started out in that area but it is the WORLD WIDE web. There is nothing that should be stopping clients and providers from other regions from discovering and signing up for ECCIE.

I think ECCIE is the best thing we have going now. All the alternatives that have popped up since FOSTA have frankly sucked IMO. They are ok at best for ad sources but lousy at verifying providers and doing homework.
I've heard of a site called Grainbeltnews for the Midwest - I don't know if they cover Chicago. Originally Posted by N6_in_the_village
No, they don't have a large Chicago presence. Now if a Chicago provider was touring Iowa/rest of IL/Indiana, it would be of use to her.
Try Listcrawler. This is your best bet for variety
I'v been wanting to visit as well after it warms up .
Listcrawler is shit. Half the adds are spam and the other half are junkies.
twitter, RSAVS, eros is where you find ladies in CHITOWN