Have you ever trade services

Services with ms.bubba for me.bubbafriend.
London Rayne used to do that before she disappeared, rather overtly might I add. But, she was very specific in what she was willing to barter for. For example, she requested anyone who could fix her particular make and model of vehicle to a fault, and probably only wanted licensed auto mechanics. Usually she would also make an ongoing arrangement with the guy. IE instead of a one time thing, you would help her out whenever she needed it, and she would provide in kind. Somehow I don't think most providers are willing to do this though. Actually I made a similar deal with a provider last year, but she kind of initially approached me about the idea, so to speak. I was an existing client, and she and I already had an established rapport. She basically needed help with something, and I offered an exchange, partly because the literal dollar value of what she needed was significantly less than what I would technically receive under other circumstances, such as paying directly for the entire appointment.

You have to keep in mind though that providers have soft overheads, but then they also get to decide how much their time is worth. Real cost that won't go away are things like the price of hotel rooms, gas/travel, prophylactics, cosmetics, etc.. etc... But time on the other hand has a subjective cost. Personally I wouldn't suggest approaching a provider with a trade offer unless she advertises it or you're an existing client. I have this nagging suspicion many could take offense to it.
You got all that from his post??

I have fond memories of the lovely and talented (and feisty) London Rayne... thanks for the mammary!!

On topic - Rip, some ladies will barter if you have any thing, or service, of value them. Butt, you need to post it locally because you are in Oklahoma and the barterer may be in Oregon - what does that do for you?
#willworkforvodka
Got a speeding ticket fixed and took same chick some fresh fish.
Ticket was not on her record, but had to pay $60 court cost(I paid).

All that for an hour of fun.
https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2015...irgin-galactic

Yes...
Not kidding.
😍

This would be a kinky adventure and omg not sure if they are just fucking with me because of the kinky shut we did at NASA.
Will you posted..

So aside from this trade, I've traded for a auto it was an old Lexus.
Years ago..lol.

That my Dom at the time put me up to the challenge.

It was hilarious because he was right and I drove off with the car

Other than the car and future Virgin Galactic trip..thats it.

I prefer cash ...unless it's a wild offer..

Long licks,
Deepthroat sucks,
💋Nicole
A few years ago when the economy tanked, my income had dropped significantly and I was looking for a roommate.

One of the potential room mates that showed up to view the property recognized me from attending a hobby mixers. This was a perfect mix as she understood when I brought women home and understood.

Another year later my income came back and I traded service for rent. We still had a rental agreement with all the rules spelled out.

Worked well for serval years until she found a civi job, found a boyfriend and moved in with him.