Feel sorry vs bragers vs numb.

Let's face it we talk to who see. Most of who I see try to make me feel bad for them like down on luck. I have ment one who brag about what the hobby gets them. I personal perfere the part time provider that just want some secretary by day provider by night type. What yours does a woman trying to make you fell sorry for her make you want to see her or pay exter.
Some guys think take advantage of too and get her to do things she normally would do for any money.
Yeah there is one provider who is always begging for money even though she is making more than me.. She has ask so many if my friends to send her money saying she got kicked out and needs a place to stay but then you can go on YouTube and she's with this guy giving him birthday parties and spending money. Losing my faith in all providers that are making their hourly wage but constantly asking for more.
Personally I won't ask for more, I've set my donation if someone wants to tip wonderful I must have really made my date extra happy. If not that's fine. Some may not even have it to give. Maybe they took all they could spare in order to see me to begin with and in my eyes that's as big a tip or bigger than if they had left extra.