Cvilla12

If I did all that, then why were you in contact with another provider this past weekend asking her to ask me to unblock you? 🤔
How’s about you keep your drama private?
He posted on a review. I can't defend my experience with him there. He shouldn't say things out of spite just because he's not getting what he wants.
With reviews going back to 2016, 7 pages of reviews....not a single NO review......yep, this is the way it can always be handled by calling them out.

DaisyDoll, a link to a review would be nice
Yes folks can call out other folks.
This is an information exchange.
Just mind the guidelines.
How’s about you keep your drama private? Originally Posted by Joulejiggy
How about Mr no reviews ever you stay out of it.
I don’t post much but I can’t let this go with out comment.
Daisy is one of the most respected and reviewed lady’s in EP and she has every right to defend herself. Also, If I remember correctly I don’t think she has ever had a no review.
Good Day
With reviews going back to 2016, 7 pages of reviews....not a single NO review......yep, this is the way it can always be handled by calling them out. Originally Posted by Phrasing
Amen. That guy’s comment smells strongly of bullshit.
How’s about you keep your drama private? Originally Posted by Joulejiggy
No drama here, long time lurker but contributor of no value to the community. Who are you to try to shut her up?

As Daisy stated, this is her only recourse when someone slings bullshit in an encounter thread. We’re here to share experiences and gain insights about providers. What shouldn’t the ladies have their voice? Daisy has developed a helluva lot of cred in the community. Pray tell, what have you contributed?
Only free advertising we get. I can speak for myself, likely a lot of other providers…..some of us have really good service. We do not deviate from that.

Where is my review, Cvilla? You said you were so happy you were going to go home and write one. I did not ask you to, but you volunteered one a couple of years ago. I believe it is a bit late for that. However, please know I did try to guide you right for your visit to Hobbyland and etiquette to use for Ptoviders to follow.

I will say that if you do not have anything in black and white, do not let your first comment about a provider be something in which you wrote no review to back it up. It’s like that encounter you refer to…….never happened.

January Maye
Only free advertising we get is a review. I can speak for myself, likely a lot of other providers…..some of us have really good service. We do not deviate from that.

Where is my review, Cvilla? You said you were so happy you were going to go home and write one. I did not ask you to, but you volunteered one a couple of years ago. I believe it is a bit late for that. However, please know I did try to guide you right for your visit to Hobbyland and etiquette to use for Ptoviders to follow.

I will say that if you do not have anything in black and white, do not let your first comment about a provider be something in which you wrote no review to back it up. It’s like that encounter you refer to…….never happened.

January Maye