Howdy Y'all!! Last min trip for Shreveport and down to New Orleans!! Food, truck stops, hotels?!?

So I got a last minute transport job for next week and visiting friends in NOLA!! I would love to know anyone's favorites through out the state! I also love outdoors and camping. I nap at truck stops sometimes. Do you have a favorite?

NOLA French quarter and there around is where I usually am. But can make stops comimg in or leaving.

I would love to hit some museums this time since it's probably less crowded than Mardi Gras.

Any Favorites, tips, tricks, hotels, adult clubs or show rooms, please let ne know.

If you want to meet up for a meet and greet like I did in San Antonio, please let me know when and where y'all meet.

Thanks everybody!! Please comment below for easy reference when traveling, so I can just pull up this thread.

Love & Hugs Y'all!! 🖖✌
  • A1.
  • 06-07-2019, 08:29 AM
Truckstop on Elysian fiels near Lowe's home improvements store not far from the interstate.
DDay museum is fun if you like History.
I don't know if you have already came & gone but this might help other's visiting in the future that frequent truckstops.
  • A1.
  • 06-07-2019, 08:29 AM
Accidental double post
There's a nice truck stop on St. Bernard Hwy. right across from the Chalmette battlefield.
EWWW
  • A1.
  • 06-08-2019, 03:24 AM
If it wasn't for truck drivers there wouldn't be any food or gas delivery for the confort of the spoiled brats wanting everything at their fingertips.lol