Encounter: Dallas - You Mongers have done burned her out

Date: 5/29/19
Name: Dallas
Address and Phone: Nagoya Spa - 11252 Harry Hines Blvd., Suite 102, Phone: (214) 812-9131
Address: -
Phone: 214-812-9131
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: Massage (joint), DATY, Mish, more Massage
Hair Length and Color: Brown - she had it up
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: As previously reported. Hot body, great tits
Recommendation: No
https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2590461

That's sad you would give such a rave review and then turn around and throw her under the bus.
I cant wait to see her when she gets back give that girl a cold one
I don't think she liked Dallas to begin with, but the way these places are run, I can't imagine her wanting to come back. The schedule is brutal. The AMPs need to have an earlier closing time or a later opening time. I'm shifting to Indies because of it.
Sorry to hear of your latest experience.

Sorrier I won't get to try this girl after all.
It don’t take long to kill things.

Not like it does to grow.
Don't these girls come and go as they please?

This isn’t our fault, I don’t blame Nagoya, she’s just got a poor attitude and hates what she’s does, good that she’s leaving hopefully she stays gone.. We don’t need that negativity around Dallas! “Bye Felicia” or should we say “Bye Dallas”
1. She's not that young.
2. She's from a place that has reasonable hours for workers.
3. She's probably sick of all the pushy requests of bb, ff and greek from Dallas mongers.
4. I wish I couldn't care less about your mangling of idioms, but I can't quite say 'good riddance' to how much it bothers me.
Well she is now gone and there appears to be no indication of her returning soon if ever based from her own genuine words. I met Dallas on her last day here, my first time ever at Nagoya and my only regret was not meeting her sooner. In summary she is a tantalizing woman and one of the finest looking providers I have had the pleasure of meeting. My experience with Dallas was rather positive. I wish her the best going forward, she did share some details on her future plans with me which I will not disclose.

The simple saying of “give, and thou shalt receive” as well as the golden rule of “Do unto others as you would have them do unto you” would greatly apply with Dallas. I had a fair conversation with her and I came to the conclusion that she didn’t fancy her time here due to the way some were treating her. She told me she saw the bad comments on here and remembers very well who they’re from. She was honest and told me she did have an attitude towards some but that was only due to the way she was treated. Sadly her stay here was short lived and I dream to cross paths with her again though in all likelihood it probably won’t happen, I may follow this up with a review.
  • Quark
  • 06-02-2019, 08:11 AM
I am of the opinion that it is the fault of both management and customers. She confided in me that the hours she was expected to work were stressful. A complaint I hear from many workers, even owners and managers.

She also complained that though some customers were kind, gentle, and considerate, too many were rough and treated her like a sex toy and not a person.

I hope shop management considers this and comments from other workers and rethinks the business model. Quality over quantity usually produces higher customer satisfaction and higher profits for all.
Is she prettier than Taylor? I was very unimpressed by Taylor’s looks and had to excuse myself. I didn’t bother asking for Dallas because I had a backup appointment at another place.
I think we would all have a better experience if the Dallas amps closed at a reasonable hour and let these girls get some much needed sleep
Here here!^