Rochester Tour

Hello Gentlemen ❤️
Im heading in your direction really soon and wondering if anyone can recommend any clean, safe hotels ??
Thanks ����

Edit The Dr
You robbed me. Lol

This hooker robbed me and then tried blackmailing me to my wife. See at your own risk.!!
Hello Gentlemen ❤️
Im heading in your direction really soon and wondering if anyone can recommend any clean, safe hotels ??
Thanks ����

Edit The Dr Originally Posted by AlexaofRochester
You robbed me. Lol

This hooker robbed me and then tried blackmailing me to my wife. See at your own risk.!! Originally Posted by Will3219
welcome back ta Upset NY Mam

anyways would it not be better ta just start over ???? Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
still Welcome back Mam
but ya let see the old reviews & reports
Pricey
Were not interested ...................
Gentlemen let me quote UC “Play nice”

Insults are not going to be tolerated
Lying is a sin ~_~
You robbed me. Lol

This hooker robbed me and then tried blackmailing me to my wife. See at your own risk.!! Originally Posted by Will3219
Sir i believe you have me mistaken for someone else.
Blasphemy
Lying is a sin ~_~ Originally Posted by AlexaofRochester

Well I would imagine that most whores accept that they are sinners already so I guess you don't care that this applies to you as well
Well I would imagine that most whores accept that they are sinners already so I guess you don't care that this applies to you as well Originally Posted by BakeWakeNShake
I would like to be clear; are you … calling me a whore ?
I would like to be clear; are you … calling me a whore ? Originally Posted by AllanaXoXo
is this the Ops other handle ????
yep
is this the Ops other handle ???? Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
uh huh....
maybe someone will rtm the sucker