Twelve days of Tebowmas

The Twelve Days of Tebowmas (Sang to the tune of "The Twelve Days of Christmas." Duh.)
On the first day of Tebowmas some asshole gave to me some shit in a motherfucking tree.
On the second day of Tebowmas some asshole gave to me two total dicks and some shit in a motherfucking tree.
On the third day of Tebowmas some asshole gave to me three douchebags, two total dicks and some shit in a motherfucking tree.
On the fourth day of Tebowmas some asshole gave to me four cocksuckers, three douchebags, two total dicks and some shit in a motherfucking tree.
On the fifth day of Tebowmas some asshole gave to me FIVE FUCKING CUNTS! Four cocksuckers, three douchebags, two total dicks and some shit in a motherfucking tree. On the sixth day of Tebowmas some asshole gave to me six goddamn dickwads, FIVE FUCKING CUNTS! Four cocksuckers, three douchebags, two total dicks and some shit in a motherfucking tree.
On the seventh day of Tebowmas some asshole gave to me seven bitchy cockwhores, six goddamn dickwads, FIVE FUCKING CUNTS! Four cocksuckers, three douchebags, two total dicks and some shit in a motherfucking tree.
On the eighth day of Tebowmas some asshole gave to me eight major fucksticks, seven bitchy cockwhores, six goddamn dickwads, FIVE FUCKING CUNTS! Four cocksuckers, three douchebags, two total dicks and some shit in a motherfucking tree. On the ninth day of Tebowmas some asshole gave to me nine stupid jagoffs, eight major fucksticks, seven bitchy cockwhores, six goddamn dickwads, FIVE FUCKING CUNTS! Four cocksuckers, three douchebags, two total dicks and some shit in a motherfucking tree.
On the tenth day of Tebowmas some asshole gave to me ten nasty shit stains, nine stupid jagoffs, eight major fucksticks, seven bitchy cockwhores, six goddamn dickwads, FIVE FUCKING CUNTS! Four cocksuckers, three douchebags, two total dicks and some shit in a motherfucking tree.
On the eleventh day of Tebowmas some asshole gave to me eleven skanky twatwaffles, ten nasty shit stains, nine stupid jagoffs, eight major fucksticks, seven bitchy cockwhores, six goddamn dickwads, FIVE FUCKING CUNTS! Four cocksuckers, three douchebags, two total dicks and some shit in a motherfucking tree.
On the twelfth day of Tebowmas some asshole gave to me twelve fuckity fuck fucks, eleven skanky twatwaffles, ten nasty shit stains, nine stupid jagoffs, eight major fucksticks, seven bitchy cockwhores, six goddamn dickwads, FIVE FUCKING CUNTS! Four cocksuckers, three douchebags, two total dicks and some shit in a motherfucking tree.

Co-ed's please discuss...

Move this one Modtards!
Done Sir...
heh

I always new boardman was your favorite
All he wants is attention. Wouldn't there be more attention lavished on him in co-ed?
Thank you Beautiful Ansley. At least someone understands me.

Now to you modtards: BITCHES!
This is all on DED. I would have left it there til it rotted.

Look at all the members it talked about.
That's the spirit Pete!

Now it gets to rot here. Damn you DeD.
This is all on DED. I would have left it there til it rotted.

Look at all the members it talked about. Originally Posted by Pistolero