What does a HOT GIRL look like when she takes a SHIT???

LOL......okay I have a sense a humor today thats giggling inside and I have got to release some smiles. I just found it funny how different a provider looks from her stilettos all made up to being caught on the toilet. ha ha ha
HAPPY HOLIDAYS
XXXOOO (o)(o) Brittney
LOL
Some people will see the humor but brace yourself for what's likely to come.

BTW I see the humor
Too much iron in your diet. Your hair is turning darker before you shit.
I hope everything came out okay.
If I took a shit with my legs crossed I would have skid marks on my ass cheeks
Funny ass shit
Britney I see the humor and...
Love your look in stripes... Mmmmm

Yes very nice. Did you put the toilet seat back up when you were finished?
Is a pimp the photographer? And is this an ad for that champagne?
  • Trey
  • 12-22-2013, 04:13 PM
Sitting on the toilet talking about taking a shit is not much of a turn on. I don't get it. Is it like a fart joke or something?

Looks like she has a present for us.
Maybe it's an advertisement innuendo that scat play and water sports are on the menu?.....
I remember when I was in my late teens, I picked up what at first looked like a gorgeous street walker. Once getting her in my car, I realized upon closer examination, she wasn't such a good find. She had her own "Notel" room just a couple of blocks away, and I thought I would go ahead and make the best of it. As soon as we walked into the room, she excused herself to take a bath. She left the bathroom door open while the bath water was running, then she sat down to take a dump. She moaned and grunted the whole time she was taking a dump. Within moments, the smell engulfed the entire room. You would have thought something had crawled up her ass and died. I left a twenty on the nightstand and got the hell out of there.
I remember when I was in my late teens, I picked up what at first looked like a gorgeous street walker. Once getting her in my car, I realized upon closer examination, she wasn't such a good find. She had her own "Notel" room just a couple of blocks away, and I thought I would go ahead and make the best of it. As soon as we walked into the room, she excused herself to take a bath. She left the bathroom door open while the bath water was running, then she sat down to take a dump. She moaned and grunted the whole time she was taking a dump. Within moments, the smell engulfed the entire room. You would have thought something had crawled up her ass and died. I left a twenty on the nightstand and got the hell out of there. Originally Posted by GymRat

No bbbj?