Just FYI - I'm The Secret Quarterback Of Alyssa XOXO's Team

just her Peyton Manning that's all ;-)
  • Trey
  • 12-23-2013, 03:13 PM
So what are you saying you pimp her out or something?
So what are you saying you pimp her out or something? Originally Posted by Trey

^ No. I wouldn't know the first thing about pimping.

more like, everyone else fall in line.
So what are you saying you pimp her out or something? Originally Posted by Trey

>>>HOW TO PIMP YO BIZ<<<
Originally Posted by Dorian Gray

Let me clarify. For those that are already part of Alyssa's team she put me through some strenuous drills today to see how good my arm was, how well I moved under pressure and how accurate my throw was. Therefore I outright claim the quarterback position since no one has. For those who've yet to try out for the team just keep reading in amazement.
Let me clarify. For those that are already part of Alyssa's team she put me through some strenuous drills today to see how good my arm was, how well I moved under pressure and how accurate my throw was. Therefore I outright claim the quarterback position since no one has. For those who've yet to try out for the team just keep reading in amazement. Originally Posted by Zanzibar789
Uhh dude....I don't think your doing Alyssa any favors with this thread.....
Uhh dude....I don't think your doing Alyssa any favors with this thread..... Originally Posted by Russ38

She's the owner she can always cut me from the team as she sees fit. But it's hard to find another all pro Manning ;-)
just her Peyton Manning that's all ;-) Originally Posted by Zanzibar789
^ No. I wouldn't know the first thing about pimping.

more like, everyone else fall in line. Originally Posted by Zanzibar789
Let me clarify. For those that are already part of Alyssa's team she put me through some strenuous drills today to see how good my arm was, how well I moved under pressure and how accurate my throw was. Therefore I outright claim the quarterback position since no one has. For those who've yet to try out for the team just keep reading in amazement. Originally Posted by Zanzibar789
She's the owner she can always cut me from the team as she sees fit. But it's hard to find another all pro Manning ;-) Originally Posted by Zanzibar789
I haven't seen such epic douche baggery since Chad Vader.
I haven't seen such epic douche baggery since Chad Vader.
Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
Stop emo'ing.
  • Trey
  • 12-23-2013, 08:06 PM
This is a bad thread man. Your joke was poorly executed, and just not funny at all. Do this lovely lady a favor if you had a good time, write a review. Explain that whole hand thing you're talking about in the ROS section of the review. Leave the football shit out of it.
Just FYI - I'm The Secret Quarterback Of Alyssa XOXO's Team Originally Posted by Zanzibar789
So Alyssa has a....."Team"

• TheDr
  • 12-23-2013, 09:19 PM

... Therefore I outright claim the quarterback position since no one has. Originally Posted by Zanzibar789
WTF? Seriously chief!?! Slow ya roll padna!

Look here rookie, Tom Brady's been in place for several months now so she's quite satisfied with the QB position on 'Team Alyssa.' Thanks for your enthusiasm though. You may want to try to get a bit more playing time before you proclaim yourself All-Pro.

You're sounding more like David Carr if anything. Good luck gettin' off the practice squad...
& all this time I thought Team Alyssa was a futbol team.... Not a football team. Go figure.
How about he the secret quarterback of an pee-wee team!! He doesn't even have an avatar! How legit can he really be? Write a review first than maybe you will get put on the practice squad!
WTF? Seriously chief!?! Slow ya roll padna!

Look here rookie, Tom Brady's been in place for several months now so she's quite satisfied with the QB position on 'Team Alyssa.' Thanks for your enthusiasm though. You may want to try to get a bit more playing time before you proclaim yourself All-Pro.

You're sounding more like David Carr if anything. Good luck gettin' off the practice squad... Originally Posted by TheDr
Awesome response and lol @ Tom Brady