Amazon's having a huge sale (60% off baby wipes)

As some of you may have heard, today is Prime Day. Amazon Prime members have access to Black Friday level deals. I thought of you all when I found out baby wipes were 60% with offer code ELEMENTS60

http://www.amazon.com/Amazon-Element...rds=baby+wipes
Yep...got MY order in already..great deals
I think this was hype to sell Prime memberships. I'm sure there's been a few useful items but so far these deals are mostly junk-- it's like they're having a white trash blowout extravaganza, lol. They're obviously in a competition with Walmart.
I have had my prime membership for two years...its the best way to send gifts to family members from other states.
I did get a toy half price that my grandbaby had been wanting but his mom had said it was too expensive
I have had my prime membership for two years...its the best way to send gifts to family members from other states.
I did get a toy half price that my grandbaby had been wanting but his mom had said it was too expensive Originally Posted by DallasRain
The free shipping is amazing! I can put in 3 orders without minimums to ship to 3 separate addresses each with free shipping & the prices are very competitive on their selection.

Wishlist is pretty neat, too - like a long term shopping cart.
lol yep

I get my condoms and some sex toys on amazon...

I have them deliver stuff so often,I even know the delivery guys name! lol

and I also use amazon for my roku to buy movies to watch
Does anyone ever use the shared / public birthday wish-list / registry feature? I'm kinda curious how people find your wishlist and you find theirs? Is there a public search?
thanks for that I would have never know that they sell thins like that on their. Thanks I hope I can save $$$ now